iPad Bug Heroes Quest by Foursaken Media -- casual action/adventure/RPG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Aug 2, 2011.

1. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    not sure I can't beat it eathier.

2. jared9876

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Any help with the finle boss I can't beat him.

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I mainly used Ant's Big Bullets, Piercing Bullets, Howitzer, and Plasma Cannon.

4. jared9876

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    ok will try those!

5. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I wish I could play this frickin game. It closes out every time I try to play. I thought after the last update it would have fix the problem. I guess I was wrong.

6. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Wait, it crashes right on start-up or when doing something? We are aware of a crash involving the skills and equipment list which is fixed and awaiting review.

Can you email us your crash logs by any chance?

https://culturedcode.com/things/wiki/index.php/Sending_crash_reports_from_iPhone_or_iPod_touch_%28FAQ%29

For information on how to...

We do apologize for the problem though :( -- hopefully we can get it sorted out!

7. cwzz

cwzz New Member

Mar 17, 2011
    the last skill of beetle

Great game! Just won the game and now trying to get the gold medals.

Does anyone know how can beetle get his last skill?

8. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    It crashes when I'm outside on the third stage. As soon as I tap on my character it crashes. So I can't use the storage or anything like that.

9. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    #329 RazvanGNR, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
    I just started playing the game yesterday, and it`s AWESOME!
    I just have a few questions, and sorry if these have been asked before, but it`s a really long thread... so if anyone can pls help i would appreciate it!

1.what is the level cap? because i spent some points on some skills that i regret spending now, and i want to maximize other ones (i don`t think that you can retract points no?)
    2.how can i get the treasure chests in the arenas? :-?

well these are for now, going to finish the game now :D

EDIT: oh and another very important one:
    3.after i finish the game, and want to start a new one, will i begin it from scratch? or the equipment, skills, level etc all remain or some at least?

10. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

There is a bug which causes a crash involving equipment and skills (and opening up the window, etc) which we've fixed for the next update. Hopefully will release asap.

Glad you're enjoying the game! :D

1. There is no level cap, so you cannot "waste" any skill points.
    2. In order to get treasure in an arena, you have to reach round 10.
    3. If you start a new profile, you'll begin from scratch. However, you can keep playing the game after you beat it, trying to earn gold medals, achievements, and finish leveling up your characters.

11. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Thanks very much for the response! and, again, a great game :D

12. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    FM, can you please add an achievement for getting to level 10 with worm? That would be great if you could. I've got the ones for playing all the other characters to level 10. (Actually, it would be cool if you added achievements for maxing out each character - but I just love trying out each one and want an excuse to keep playing them.)

13. Baki19

Baki19 New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    I have just gotten Bug Heroes Quest, being a huge fan of the original game. However, one issue I have is that the graphics don't seem to be as sharp as they were on the other game. The letters seem blurry and sometimes are altogether missing. I have tried this on both graphics settings. It doesn't affect the awesome gameplay but I am wondering if there's a fix for this

14. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    FM, whatever happened to the long "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"s that displayed when a bug was knocked off a ledge in BH? :)

15. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

All assets are high rez, and missing letters is definitely a new one :eek: Would you mind posting a screenshot so we can see exactly what is up? Thanks...

That should be there -- if not its a bug.... let me double check.

16. Baki19

Baki19 New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    IMG_0619.PNG

IMG_0621.PNG

IMG_0618.PNG

I have tried Reinstalling the app and my Iphone but it didnt improve anything.

17. Reddog1220

Reddog1220 New Member

Sep 1, 2011
    #337 Reddog1220, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
    Skill masters

Where is the skill master for spiders last skill I have chance and the vampire 1 I don't no when the last skill is though and any tips on the big scorpion

18. Germy_Wermy

Germy_Wermy Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Last arena is sooooooooo difficult. Been playing the last 45 mins, and can't even get close to 8 minutes. :( Any tips for all 3 characters?

19. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got this, and initial impression is that its just not as accessible as Bug Heroes, when I think the opposite was intended... For one, it seems harder, the initial map is more confusing, and I cant tell what is going on with the heroes you meet on the first map.

Granted I'm only 10-15 minutes in, but I dont recall being confused by original Bug Heroes.

20. jared9876

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    I thought the exat oposite!