Hidden Objects Victorian Mysteries®: The Moonstone (iPhone + iPad) $1.99/2.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, May 3, 2012.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Victorian Mysteries®: The Moonstone

Back in time to Victorian England and help Detective Cuff solve the mystery of the missing Moonstone diamond! With numer…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Back in time to Victorian England and help Detective Cuff solve the mystery of the missing Moonstone diamond! With numerous suspects that need questioning and crime scenes that need investigating, only you can stop the thief from getting away with the ancient diamond.

Explore multiple rooms and find the hidden clues as you narrow down your suspect list in this classic adventure, puzzle game.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 22, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Victorian Mysteries®: The Moonstone HD

Back in time to Victorian England and help Detective Cuff solve the mystery of the missing Moonstone diamond! With numer…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Back in time to Victorian England and help Detective Cuff solve the mystery of the missing Moonstone diamond! With numerous suspects that need questioning and crime scenes that need investigating, only you can stop the thief from getting away with the ancient diamond.

Explore multiple rooms and find the hidden clues as you narrow down your suspect list in this classic adventure, puzzle game.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 22, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Tried it. Very beautiful. Even German translation. Recommended!

2. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Awesome game. Definitely get it while it's free

3. Solunar

Solunar Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Just played finish this. Not bad. The only thing that irritated me was the auto zoom when I double click. It would have been better to activate it only when two fingers squeeze.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    If there was Square Enix in the thread title i bet there'd be more views here. :D

5. solinari6

solinari6 Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I thought this looked horrific on the ipad3. It actually gave me eye strain from looking at only the first level. Uninstalled....will maybe try again if they do a retina update.