Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    #17901 Domenic15, May 10, 2011
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
    Lisianne,
    Thank you for your support and kind words.

As far as strategy, I will always decide the urgency of three things.
    Current money situation
    Time of week
    Mb space

If my money situation is running low and time is short, I redeem the gift for the quick cash. If it close to the time when the new set comes out, I will wait and see what it is and how I tend to proceed. I tend to keep my mb at full or close to full so I can keep the option open on the gifts and they stay in limbo. Once my strategy is in place, I will decide to empty the mb and tame and sell so I can get the xp and cash. Then the mb is empty and during the taming, I can decide what gifts I find to keep. Always the higher level to help my dex. I also find space in my Habs to either move the mb contents into or have the space to create the new set. This usually takes a couple of days and then I work on my filling the current breed in my Habs to complete the dex.

I hope this makes some sense because I am extremely tired.

2. ladybird130

ladybird130 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Alright!

3. dudette0980

dudette0980 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Color Whell

Hello everyone, thank you for all the frogs you gave me! I just want one more thing, can anyone sent me the Color Wheel set quick? I will give any frog I have. Thanks!

4. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #17904 Nirtew, May 10, 2011
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
    Thank you for the Pingo, Dean. New to me.

Pingo lovers:
    I have finished dexing Pingo Tingos. I have in my bottom hab Maroon, Tangelo, Emerald, Violet, Beige, and Glass Tingos that I'd like to get rid of. Also there are 2 immature Tingos, Red and Yellow that I will grow. Any takers?

5. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Since you are offering, I can use the cocos, emerald, violet, tangelo, and yellow.

6. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Np :). What are you working on now?

I'm sorry to hear you already had the glass. Hopefully you can use the coins. So this time I'll ask in advance: what are you working on now?

Since you are offering, I see you have a Maroon Albeo and Aqua Bruna Magus. Can you spare those?

7. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Sent you the Emerald, Violet, and Tangelo. No Cocos, did you mean Maroon or Chroma? With a combination of time and potions, the Yellow will be mature in about 16 hours. I'll send it then.

8. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Ok, I am sorry, i meant beige not cocos. It has not been a good day.

9. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Still working on Verus, as I can. Low on yellow (only have Carota, Floris, & Chroma) & orange (only have Caelus, Pruni, Albeo, & Pruni). Then again, I'm more of a catch-as-catch-can breeder which is reflected in my 44.84% Verus & 11% overall 'dex. Sometimes I think it's just the fun of playing, the joy of trading, & the enjoyment of this forum which keep me going.

Sent you the Maroon Albeo & Aqua Bruna Magus frogs. Were there any others you wanted? FWIW, not being a disciplined breeder, most frogs (except the Request ones, of which I have none at the moment) are dispensable.

Dom, thanks for strategy hints. Given that it's almost Wednesday, I'll sell some (not all - I don't want to seem ungrateful, qwerty) of the Verus & I'd like to "gift" some when they arrive. Further, working on the Set is fun but I rarely finish on my own, truth be told.

Maybe when the summer rolls around I'll have more time, energy, & incentive to spend more time on this game. One never knows. ;)

10. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Get a rest. Take a break doing something totally mindless which requires attention (read: distraction) but no energy. And get a good night's sleep.

11. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I am just about done with biplex/pingo, have about one maybe two days left and then I will be able to repay your kindness. My next group is calvaria/floresco. If you would rather have calvaria then pingos please let me know.

12. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    A big thank you to everyone that sent me froggies today, Liz, Dom, Sab, "Q", llurgy, brick, Nirtew and Shashta. I always appreciated getting present.

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I would imagine it hasn't been. I'm sorry for what you and your family are going through. Take care of yourself.

Sending you the beige.

14. LilyPadder

LilyPadder Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Maryland
    Finally finished dexing the stupid Vids. Hit level 28....finally. Now on to dex the Dexes. Going back to my old color wheel. Tried a newer version...maybe it was just me....but it seemed to take forever. Gotta invest my Froggy mutual funds for a bigger yield to build up my breeding funds again. The good news is that I'm over 50% dexed for Veru and Magus. Almost 60% dexed for all froggies.

Can't wait for this week's set. :)

15. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Dean, Liz, and Qwerty, thank you for the gifts. Much appreciated.

Dom, I sent you the Beige Ceres and Yellow Tingo.

16. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Thanks Nirtew, dean, Liz, Shashta, and andi for the gifts.

17. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks Shashta, I am awake now, those frogs always startle me.:eek:

18. #17918 Shashta, May 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
     well I needed room and I thought that was only fair since you sent me the rat! I sent everyone a pink floris calvaria. Well it's hard to say why but it's Breast cancer awareness month and that froglet reminds me of the pink ribbons. All you peeps who haven't had their mamogrm's now a great time. Free in a lot of places for peeps without ins too. Ask local clinics etc.

Umm I accidentally forgot to keep one to breed reward froglet. Can anyone send me a calvaria? 

19. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    What colour calvaria are you looking for for your reward? :)

20. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I've got emerald or tangelo or can clone azure if you need.