Transistor - (by SupergiantGames)[Universal](From the Studio that created Bastion)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thudoi

thudoi Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Will support for iso 4.3 or 5.01 ?

2. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    The developer has not announced the platforms yet. However, if this game comes to iOS, it may require iOS 5.1 or later (like Bastion), I think so.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Sure it'll be 5.1 and above at least. iso 4.3 is very old, how come you still use that ? Just interested

4. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    *throws piles of money at devs*

5. PureRumble

PureRumble Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Euh think u're assuming exact-psience is a guy, how do u know he isnt a she who prefers male avatars??

Then all of a sudden it would be less "not ok", strange huh?

6. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    First off, post history is how I know.

Second of all, either way, it's still sexist. It's still racism if you're targeting a person of your own race with derogatory remarks, and it's still sexism if you're targeting a person of your own sex with derogatory remarks. While he wasn't targeting gender, or treating it as a bad thing, his phrasing still came off as sexist, because it was.

7. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    #27 Ausar, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  8. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Any word on this game?

9. justinsalsburey

justinsalsburey New Member

May 8, 2012
    Bumping this! Anyone know of any news regarding mobile dev on this?

10. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I don't like you. I just got my hopes up so hard.

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Aw... I just read the sexist thing regarding my first comment in this thread. Sorry if it came out that way, but i assure you it wasnt my intention.

It's just that when i play games, i really like to be in the game and do some sort of a mental roleplay, as in play as the character im playing, so yeah, playing as female characters with my mindset can get awkward. LOL.

As for comments regarding other games, i enjoy games with female protagonists like in Tomb Raider titles, but like i said, i prefer scaling walls, tumbling on and off covers, and pulling trigger like im actually doing it.

12. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    For all the PC bullshit, it seems no one actually knows if this is coming to iOS. And so the reason for this thread's existence is.....?

13. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Just for your info.

Thanks very much for your interest in Transistor.

At this time, we're dedicating all our efforts to developing the game for the PS4 and PC. We have committed ourselves to releasing a Linux and Mac version, but have no timeline for those releases. We have no concrete plans to release the game on additional platforms, but anything is possible.

Please keep an eye on our official website and our @SupergiantGames Twitter feed for any potential updates regarding Transistor's platform availability. Thanks again for your support!

Terry on September 29, 2014 at 7:03pm wrote:

From: Terry Subject: Transistor Hello, Has it been decided if Transistor will be made for the ipad? Thank you Terry -- This mail is sent via contact form on Supergiant Games http://supergiantgames.com/site

14. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

I've played bastion before and i enjoyed it but it had lag issues on my ipad mini retina and it feels unplayable ever since :( i hope this doesn't lag as well :D

15. Thanks man !

16. AjaxJump

AjaxJump Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Just finished this last night on the PS4. It isn't as good as Bastion.