Universal SHADOWGUN: DeadZone - (by MADFINGER) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fastbridge, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    It's just that one area at the end of the refinery map, surrounded by lava that causes performance issues. The rest of the game runs fine. I don't know if it's just me or if others are having this problem with the iPad 3.

2. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.

It will be fixed in update, there is some bug in Unity and culling is not working properly. ie, it render too many polygons. We have switched to Unity 4.0 and its a lot faster...

Best

Marek R.

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the explanation, and I look forward to the update.

4. relog

relog Well-Known Member

im waiting for the update and 4th upgrade now im not wasting my 200k lol and hoping for speed 3 and sprint 3 with netfing the RL and new map lol

5. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    From Shadowgun Facebook page:

The top secret piece of news: next update is presenting GANGS... That means, you'll be able to play with your friends!!! Let's plan a little bit...tell us the coolest name of your Gang in SG: DeadZone:)

One word: AWESOMENESS!!!

6. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i hope its only private match that wont gain gold and exp after match so people still play DM

7. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    iPod 4 support?
    Any news madfinger

8. What's going to be the name of our gang? Toucharcade?

9. relog

relog Well-Known Member

im waiting when they will nerfed that RL lol in my 7 matches today i all got 1 with 30-40+ kill and all my opponent went to rocketlauncher so theyre kill from 8 went up to 15 and its crazy because almost all of them use RL after 2-3 match so its like spam no skill is needed and it was lame to see how they dont want to improve

10. relog

relog Well-Known Member

nerfed the rocketlaunchet so they will try to improve not just play and go!!

11. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Dude, I don't see the point in that. You can only use EITHER ONE of those two. Which do you use? What is the purpose of wasting $75k on a speed or sprint 2 if you already have the other?

12. relog

relog Well-Known Member

im only using sprint 2 lol i wonder if they gonna add perks lvl 3 if speed is 40% then i would get it rather than sprint 3

13. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Hey, can anyone post the max upgraded stats of Barrage, Warmonger and Shredder please? Or any which one you know.

I have been faithful to Agony for a very long time, but since I have got quite a lot of cash, I want to look for something better. I am leaning towards the Shredder, but I need to know the max upgrade stats.

Currently, my damage*firerate of the four weapons is as follows. Mind you, all are not upgraded with the exception of Agony (fully upgraded).

Agony - 350.9
    Shredder - 348.6
    Barrage - 348
    Warmonger - 359.6

I love the Agony really because it has a huge clip. Speaking of that, Shredder has a small clip at only 35.

PS: I know MadFinger will be adding in some new upgrade tiers in the new update, so I won't be splashing the cash just yet!

14. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Hey, why is nobody on this thread anymore? I think Madfinger really made something awesome here, but seems like everyone's ran off to MC4 (which I clearly think is inferior to this!).

Hopefully all the awesome players come back so we can continue some Deadzone discussions! :)

15. relog

relog Well-Known Member

MC4 have advertisement and this game dont have but i prefer shadowgun more

16. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i prefer warmonger because of the zoom!!! shredder i think is good like the first tier of its gun but i prefer zoom so it will be easy to aim

17. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Doesn't shredder also have zoom? Btw, how do you use zoom? Is there another button like in Dead Trigger? Can you share the Warmonger full stats?

18. SatriaNeoCPS

SatriaNeoCPS Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012

19. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I did but I didn't like it!!!

20. SatriaNeoCPS

SatriaNeoCPS Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Why?
    I loves both.
    But more into mc4.

For me,
    Mc4 = Call of duty series MP
    But deadzone not yet good as gears of war series in term of MP n story mode.