Scramble with friends is it coming down under?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mr_marts, Feb 13, 2012.

1. mr_marts

mr_marts Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Hello all

Just wondering if gamers down under (Australia :p) will get a chance to join in a piece of the action of scramble with friends!

if the developers are reading this please make it available in the Australian iTunes store for what good is world play if Australia is not included.

2. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    I'm an Aussie and I assumed it was in the AppStore but I wasn't interested because it wasn't universal/HD

I guess you could just make an account in the USA store (I have one it only took a minute to make)

And download it from there..if it has a free version..if it's a paid version you want u can buy a $10 iTunes cards off eBay and get them to email the code,
    I've dome that before when certain games weren't released here..

3. mr_marts

mr_marts Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    do the games work on the iPhone if purchased from the us store.

4. Le_Petit_Prince

Le_Petit_Prince New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I downloaded it last night using a US account. You can use it fine on the iphone. To get a USA account you will first need to try download a free app. That will allow you to create the account without a credit card. It won't work if you try do it with a credit card. For an address just find one online. There are other good American store apps too, I was excited to see Family Feud.

5. nicolasgb

nicolasgb Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Co-founder at HereWeGames : http://www.facebook.co
    Paris, France
    This is odd. I played a game of Words with Friends with an Aussie friend so you think the OZ appstore would get Scramble too. Any idea why it didn't ? It can't be a rating issue can it?