Nova tips

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ddyracer123, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Place your online or single Player tips here;)

2. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    ommm well i would say but i kept them to my self

3. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    In multiplayer try doing some local games by yourself first, to get used to the guns, power-ups and environements.

4. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    also put ur aim thing on like were it aims for u for the first two levels

5. Ddyracer123

Aug 4, 2009
    you mean the sensitivity? i have mine at 70 percent. works well.

6. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    aim for the head

7. Ddyracer123

Aug 4, 2009
    In close combat get BEHIND your opponent.

Sniping: pretty much speed and accuracy wins.

Rocket launcher: aim where you think your target will go. works well.

other advice: never use the shotgun! it sucks and is too slow. very bad for close combat.

8. MooKings

MooKings Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    In Earth...
    Shotgun works well in the void

9. Spocket

Spocket Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Oh, so you ask for help with the hacking, but you won't share your own tips?

10. Ddyracer123

Aug 4, 2009
    @MooKings ok, that's your opinion and i respect that. I still think the shotgun sucks out of all the weapons. it just isn't useful. I never use it and i do better without it.

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Jungle: The most useful weapon here is the Sniper Rifle. Constantly look behind you to see if someone is about to attack you from behind. In order to attack the snipers, get the Rocket Launcher by using the pads in the centre of the map which make you fly into the air.

Frozen: The most useful weapon here is the Sniper Rifle. While you are in the sniping areas, constantly move around to avoid being an easy target. Remember to keep on looking around as well as players are able to sneak up behind you and attack you easily. There is a Rocket Launcher in the centre of the map and you can use that to attack the snipers.

Void: My least favourite map, so I won't give out any tips here. Usually, I just kill people with the Rocket Launcher or Shotgun here.

Cargo Ship: The Sniper Rifle and Rocket Launcher are pretty useful here. The Sniper Rifle is located on the bottom floor next to a jump pad, while the Rocket Launcher is located on the top floor in the centre of the map, and it requires jumping to get it. Sniping and Rocket Launching are very handy here, as it is a large map, and players are often unable to see if someone is attacking them.

Bunker: The Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun and Grenade are useful here. The Plasma Gun is a very powerful weapon, and can kill someone in two shots if it is fully charged. In order to inflict more damage to your opponents, hold down the shoot button while having the Plasma Gun to charge it and release it after about 5 seconds. The Rocket Launcher is located behind a yellow machine, while the grenades are located in the centre of each room. Remember to constantly grab the health powerups in this map as there are plenty of them.

12. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Void and glitch

To add to Random_Guy's excellent post, i'll just give some tips for Void, which, as it happens, is my favorite map. It's clever layout and size allow for some neat strategies. First off, the grenade is very useful here, as its lobbing distance (aim up a little) is equal to the diameter of the map. You can snipe someone on an opposite platform with a grenade! Don't ever stay on a platform for more than 15 seconds at a time; you'll be easy fodder for the snipers. As someone posted above, this is the only map where the shotgun is useful. I dunno why, though.

One other thing: There's a glitch in this game that makes it so you can't restock any ammo for your weapons or pick up any other weapons or powerups. It does make you invincible, though. Eventually, you would be stuck with only your pistol for the rest of the match.
    Oh and i'm not saying how to activate the glitch, which I know is going to make you all want to kill me, and that REALLY sucks, because this is my first ever post, but oh well; I don't want people using it, and that includes me.

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Frozen: grab the sniper rifles as soon as you can. Never stand there and shoot, keep moving around while in zoom mode. Aim for targets coming at you or stationary snipers. Use 1 bullet from the assault rifle to finish the enemy off instead of another sniper bullet if te target is in range. Sniping from ground level lowers the chance of dying by alot. Watch out for people who spawn right by you of you are sniping. Learn how to zoom with the sniper. If you spawn near the middle, grab the health and rocket launcher fast and don't stop jumping around while you charge someones ass with the launcher. 2 bombs=kill. Don't use grenades. Stay away from the shotgun. Don't chase someone if you are having an assault rifle duel, you'll most likely get owned badly, this is if you both start with equal shields. Learn to aim with the assault rifle. Don't be afraid to click the trigger for the sniper, missing won't get you killed, not firing will. Look around for snipers, and go assault rifle their ass if you spawn close to them. Lastly, don't try and climb mountains ;).

Jungle: GET THE ATTACK POWERUP. They're on both far sides of the map in front of the rocks. You can own someone so bad even if you're aiming sucks horribly during an assault rifle duel. When going to the higher level through the portal, get to the middle of the pillar, rather than either side since you'll most likely get gunned down by newcomers from the portal. Always scan around continuosly while in zoom mode, duh. Take advantage of the rocket launcher if the opponent is close, don't use it in aerial combat, LOL. Oh, watch out for the big pit in the middle.

Hope those helped some, sorry I only play two map.
    Cheers.