GloBall Connection Error?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ricky, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Hey guys, whenever I finish a level in GloBall (great game btw haha), it is unable to connect to the global highscores. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. Any suggestions? I really liked the idea of global highscores such as Globall implements them, and I'm really bummed out that I can't see them...

Thanks

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Can you connect to any other game's global high score?

3. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Yep- I use Flight Control's and Doodle Jump's a lot...

4. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I can't connect either. I tried over cellular and wi-fi. Both connections are working with everything else. Been like this past two days almost...

:(

5. Uhgii

Uhgii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Broadcasting/News
    New York
    Same issue here. I've been able to connect on a few occasions, but generally after each level, it won't connect. I just attributed it with the huge spike in popularity for that game, and that perhaps their servers couldn't handle the amount of attention it's getting yet. *shrug*

6. RobotSuperBrain

RobotSuperBrain New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    That's exactly right

I'm the developer of GloBall, and Uhgii hit the nail on the head. We've been lucky enough to have a big jump in the number of people playing GloBall, and our servers were temporarily swamped. We've been hard at work upgrading them to ensure everyone can connect. They should be working better now, and we'll continue to improve them this week.

Thanks for playing!

7. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Sweet! All is good now!