Gangstar DLC!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dan007, Jan 1, 2010.

?

Would you pay for the multiplayer DLC and couple vehicles?

1. Yea, $0.99

10 vote(s)
    20.4%
  2. Yea, $1.99

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Yea, $2.99

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. Yea, $3.99

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  5. HELL YEA GREAT IDEA OMFG liek 6 bucks maan!

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  6. No. Just.... no

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  1. Dan007

Dan007 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Russia
    Hey guys i know that GAmeloft's Gangstar is probably a forgotten game, but would you pay some $ for new DLC? Personally i would pay for some new features: like man, would i pay for a chopper and a longer range auto sniper rifle? Hell yea!! Think of it. It would make the game SO damn better. Possibility to land on roofs and frame peeps from there and the idea of flying a chopper is just crazy. Or, even better, and i think it's possible, a paid multiplayer update. OMFG think about it!!! Driving together, doin drive by's on some other peeps. Even if it's 4 players it's motherf*****g awsome! Create races, snipin together, RPG's, blowing shit up etc. And i think it's possible if we get enough peeps to vote for it, send a message to Gameloft with a reference to the thread and voila mother******!!! :D Post ur ideas and vote in the poll please (once i figure out how to create one lol):D

2. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    I probably would. By the way, you can take out killtest/livefire out of your signature now. lol it's called eliminate pro now :)

3. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    yea....but i really doubt gameloft would do it

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    no ty, gameloft should never start using DLC.

5. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I'd easily pay for DLC.

6. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I probably would as long as the prices were reasonable, but I would rather they just made an entirely new game with better graphics, more vehicles, more missions etc....

7. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    This.

8. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Lol his entire sig is basically outdated ;)

9. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    All of the games that you are waiting have already been released, with the exception of Hardgore and Vampire Origins.

10. iFanzine

iFanzine Well-Known Member

Really enjoyed Gang$tar, and I'd happily pay for some bikes and maybe a helicopter along with new missions... a full blown sequel would be better though, competition for Car Jack Streets 3D and GTA!

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I didn't really enjoy Gangstar. It lacked originality, and the missions were poorly designed.

12. Dan007

Dan007 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Russia
    #12 Dan007, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
    OMFG i can't edit my sig! No kidding. Anyway guys, i know alot of people didn't enjoy Gangstar that much, but i'm talking about making game HELL of alot better with DLC because it will be freakin ages till Gameloft blows out a sequel, hell we aint even sure if they ever will. I mean think bout it:

Rockstar really dissappointed (personally, no offense) with the announsement of GTA CTW because it's freakin overhead view. I would be SO much more satisfied if they would port GTA III with it's Ghost Town, DODO plane and the awesome weapons n shit. And if iphone can handle a full 3D (almost) copy of Liberty city FROM GTA IV (exception being Alderney), i don't believe it couldn't handle full GTA III with a little less draw distance and textures (which wouldn't even be noticeable on such a small screen) They could've picked up the hype of Gangstar and make triple the hype on GTA III cuz i'm pretty sure everyone would be going APESHIT OMFG GTA III OFFICIAL FULL 3D **** DODO i missed you!!!! And Gangstar would seem GAGstar compared to GTA III. Check out the system requirements for GTA III: Pentium 2 450Ghz, 128 megs ram and a 3D capable card. No kidding. And that's PC version! Shame on you Rockstar, shame on you!

CJS 2 will be out, again, AGES later and there are presently no news on it. besides, the physics of the first one were almost non-existent and annoying as hell. I used to blow myself up with 1 super fast hit with an even smaller car than mine.

But please keep posting!!!! =)))