It's March Madness time ... it's time for Hoops Madness!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mobileben, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobileben

mobileben Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Zgrunturos and San Francisco
    #1 mobileben, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    It's that time of the year again. Where you just might paint your face in order to root for your favorite team.

That's right, it's March Madness time!

When you're not watching the games, why not keep your basketball fever running high by playing an arcade basketball shooting game with a twist!

Check our sweet game play video.

Hoops Madness was submitted to Apple yesterday!

FEATURES:

***Time Mode: You're got 45 seconds to get as many points as possible!
    ***Endurance Mode: See how long you can play and how many points you can rack up!
    ***Special Balls: Can you figure out how to use the Power, Money, and Atom balls to get even higher scores?
    ***Global High Scores: Show the world how you DOMINATE DA BOARDS by posting your scores on our Global Score Tables!
    ***Challenge A Friend: Want to show your buddy that you're got game? Send them a Challenge!
    ***Facebook Connect: See just how much you own the court compared to your friends! Post streams when you rule!
    ***OpenFeint Support: Want to see how you’re doing versus the OpenFeint community? You can do that too!

2. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I like it.

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    now that looks very cool!

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Where did Lumpy go? :(

Ha I'm just kidding. This looks like another winner!

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I love Lumpy Hoops. Is this going to be a different game or an add on to change Lumpy to a normal basketball?

6. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Cool thanks!

Glad you like it!

Thanks! Lumpy does show up in a poster, but other than that ... this is a non-Lumpy game! He took the news a bit hard, but then, after playing it, said he didn't mind because it looked good.

This is a completely different game, visually. The core of the game is still the same fun and addictive Lumpy Hoops. But the visuals and some sounds are different. The backboard is also regulation size ... so if you've played Lumpy Hoops, it does feel a bit different.

We realize that some diehard fans of basketball would want something more true to the look of the game ... so we came out with Hoops Madness for them!

But one never knows if the normal basketballs become unlockable in Lumpy Hoops later on :eek:!

7. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
  8. MilchMann

MilchMann Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Germany
    I first thougt I read March RADNESS . Cough :0 locker-z...