Win one of two $25 iTunes gift cards with Smart Alarm Clock + promo code giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Apr 11, 2012.

1. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

2. lopatiy

lopatiy Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Student
    Nickname: lopatiyi
    Five star review
    Title:Thanx for devs
    Review:
    Simply the best alarm clock app for those who are hard to wake up in the morning or suffering from insomnia. Besides alarm clock it has such wonderful chillout ambient tunes of nature that help to fall asleep as easy as a wake up. Thank developers for the healthy sleep. Please add ability to change language in the app manually.

3. mikron

mikron Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Reviewed as 8mikron8
    Title:Best alarm clock
    Few days ago i even didn't realise that exist such a good alarm clock app. I read about hardware clock that with the help of sensor detect short and long sleep pases but it costs around 190 bucks inc. shipping, so i decided to search for an app in the appstore which do the same. Firstly I downloaded free version and it worked so I thought:: why not to support developers? It is really very good app for those who has difficulties with sleeping and every morning looks like zombie because of bad dream. I have no idea what to improve but what about more free tunes and weather widget?

4. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    Reviewed as mobcittty in us app store

Great!
    I have had a hard time waking up in the morning until i found this alarm,Now i get up better than ever.It monitors my sleeping pattens and wakes me up at the perfect moment in the time frame i set,when I'm at my lightest sleeping point so i wake up feeling peaceful and refreshed.This alarm clock is packed with a number of great features,There are four different alarm modes.Start a pleasant day with any your favorite iTunes tracks or a number of serene preloaded tunes and melodies.View you stats of sounds and sleep phases on a nice graph.This is one of the best alarm clock out there!It has become a essential part of my routine.

5. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    sorry double post

6. Jster

Jster Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    US store updated as oni1031

7. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011