Cow Balloon for iPhone, an addictive physics puzzle game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by peggygames, Oct 24, 2011.

1. peggygames

peggygames Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Developer
    #1 peggygames, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
    Peggy Games launches Cow Balloon for iPhone, an addictive physics puzzle game!

Cow Balloon is a very simple and addictive game that will help you to have a fun time! Rack your brain to find the right way to get them come back to the barn. A new adventure for puzzle games fans!

[​IMG]

Cows have eaten much grass!! Now are like a ball and they have escaped from his barn. Your goal is to find the cows breaking the brown stones you need to get them back. Objects like bombs, wheels, balloons, magnets and much more may help you! It's simply to play, use your intelligence to plan how can do it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Many cows have escaped and you will need a lot of hours to rescue them. Travel around three worlds and 45 levels to find and get all of them. Unlock each level with three stars to get more points and some of the 30 achievements to become the best player in Cow Balloon! Be faster and get all the stars to have the best score. Getting through the levels is one thing, but getting the best score is a real challenge.

At this time, Peggy Games are working on new updates with new levels, characters and objects! A lot of surprises are waiting for you!

[​IMG][​IMG]

This game works with all devices iPhone/iPod iOS versions up to 5. Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards. Colorful graphics with retina display support.

Video Game Play Trailer!

[hqyoutube]7iDENHH2ROM[/hqyoutube]

This game will be available on App Store on October 26, 2011
    For more details please visit the official website:
    http://www.peggygames.com/cowballoon

Peggy Games
    www.facebook.com/peggygames
    The official Facebook page for Peggy Games. We make fun creative video games for iPhone, iPad and iMac. We are working on several projects to different devices. Lets Play!

2. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Wawww!!

Great graphics! I cant wait to play it!

3. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    An addictive physics-based puzzle game on the app store?!? Surely the first of its kind!

4. peggygames

peggygames Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Developer
  5. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Are you going to share promocodes? I'd love to have one :)

6. peggygames

peggygames Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Developer
    Ok! I'll send you tomorrow a private message with the promocode.
    Thank you for your interest in Cow Balloon! I appreciate it.

7. peggygames

peggygames Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Developer
    #7 peggygames, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  8. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I'm now playing the game and is really addictive! I'm now at level 26. The physics are very realistic and the images are very cool.

I've just gave you 5-star rating on the App Store.

And... please! Don't forget to develop an iPad version, It could be very funny to play these kind of puzzle games on a big screen ;)

Congrats for the Cow Balloon ;)