Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    New update out fixing several clash mob issues.

I hope this smooths out the IB2:CM system.

2. Deity X

Deity X Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Haven't gotten any of the broken items yet.

3. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I meant to reply to this sooner, but just friend up some of the posters on this forum and that'll do you. You only need about 25 active clashmobs players.
    My username is the same for everything multiplayer as my username here so feel free to send a gamecenter request.
    I won't have any access to your Facebook and you wont mine so it won't matter.
    Again I'm not very gamecenter active myself, as there aint much to do anyway with it, just got the people from here for clashmobs.

4. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Do we still need Facebook for clashmobs?

5. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    amazing game!!!

6. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Yep.
    But you just need to use your Facebook log in.
    It doesn't add any of the clashmobs people to your friends list in Facebook or give them (them being chair or unreal) access to any data other than your email address.
    It's a bit like some Facebook apps but your page and posts are not linked to it.
    Gamecenter log in would obviously have been easier but it is what it is.

7. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Still Facebook only.... Pathetic chair...

Oh and they raised gem forge prices... A LOT. 200,000 for quick finish before went to 1,200,000. I see where this company is headed... I had hoped to get a few more years before this level of greed, but I guess not...

8. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I can't use clashmob without facebook?

9. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Correct.

10. Philly Phanatic25

Apr 12, 2012
    Anyone else having problems with the game? I updated as soon as it came out and had been working fine. I went to play it today and all I got was the little loading wheel in the bottom left after the whole epic, chair, and infinity blade logos came up. I deleted and reinstalled but got the same result.:(

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    If you guys like gem crafting like me, I hope you didn't update! I had to downgrade... took me a while but I did it. I've lost about 13 mil forging before the update, and now it'll be nearly impossible to make gems with those ridiculously inflated prices

you try resetting you ipod? IB2 crashes for me if I don't have enough memory.

12. Philly Phanatic25

Apr 12, 2012
    Yes (iPad) and I have plenty of memory, no other apps running,etc.

13. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but at the colloseeum area where you jump down and fight a large almost dog looking monster. Well, the game is stuck there for me. It keeps doing the battle over and over... Had a similar issue with the last version but was the first mob and went invisible (which I know others had). Anyone have this issue?

This is pretty sad... Supposed to be a premium title but keep running into game breaking glitches.

14. Philly Phanatic25

Apr 12, 2012
    This happened to me a little while back (when I could still play)...I just restarted the current bloodline and when I got back to the same area it worked fine. Hopefully this works for you.

15. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Hadn't tried clash mob mode until today. Works really well, very cool!

16. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    #2096 thebleeptruth, May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    Not sure if this happened to anyone, but my NG+ slot all of a sudden disappeared. Last game, I was fighting the warrior by the Tree by the pond in the opening Japan-like scene. I quit during the middle cos I had to leave. I was playing my NG^3. I had not played my original game for probably 2 weeks now. A few hours later, when I opened the game, it loaded my original game. Checked my character slots and my NG+ slot was erased. The original game is still intact with the level, equipment, and area where I recall I left it off. But what happened to my NG+?? What the hell?!

17. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

New 'Infinity Blade 2' Expansion Adds New Area, New Monsters, And More Loot

18. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    On original game, can you get higher than level 85?
    I've mastered everything so I'm guessing, at the moment that's the upper limit.

On game plus I'm level 180 something, can that be achieved on the original character slot?

19. bchccc

bchccc Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Consultant
    Oeiras, Portugal
    The same happened to me... and I didn't find a solution. I got so pissed that I stopped playing it.

20. bchccc

bchccc Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Consultant
    Oeiras, Portugal
    Same here. I just restarted the current bloodline and problem solved.