iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Good game man. Yeah I have to turtle a lot more with Sim in lag so that sucked. You played well against it though. Lots of pressure. I always enjoy those exciting ends though. If I had one more second on the clock I could have had it.

2. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Great game App! Pity my lunch time is ending and I have to attend a meeting.

Your miss in 2nd round is fatal, else I cannot get back into the game.... Hope to meet you again!

3. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yeah. Fun. I thought that srk had more range. Hahaha. :D

4. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    #1664 alan.hk, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    Using a pair of close combat characters and against Ryu, I am used to faking jump ins to lure shoryuken. If you use srk as aa you better hit earlier, though fewer damage.

5. Houmous

Houmous Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Merry Christmas everybody, may the combo be with you!

6. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Merry Christmas and have a good tournament!!

7. CrimsonRock

CrimsonRock New Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Merry Christmas fighting fiends. Add my GC %{CrimsonRock}%. Skilled players only please ^_^

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Merry Christmas everybody! I just discovered that you can link low punches after back sp in corner with Hwo :p

9. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Merry Christmas All ^_^ enjoy everyone.

10. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Hey what can I say? xD

The problem is that in order to get better, you have to be able to play the same people every once in awhile. Playing endless amounts of ranked doesn't really help you get any better unless you can play them more than once.

It's funny because I think SF4 Volt has a better netcode UI than just about any fighting game out there including the console version of SF4. Being able to rematch is pretty important and I think they really nailed it there. You can't even rematch people in Ranked in AE.

11. yyhakusho

yyhakusho Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Merry X'mas everyone....add me yyhakusho on iPad and ps vita....

This game on ps vita its so hard to make our own combos....

12. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    After some work, I found the most powerful solo combo with Hwo (I think :p):
    (corner only) flamingo, pp, dynamite heel ex, low punch, dynamite heel, super -> 3 bars combo which deals 602 damage (used with Hwo as main with 100% health on secondary character with 100% Partner Gauge, without any boosts).

The problem is that dynamite heel ex has TOO short ground bounce effect, so the combo needs perfect timing, something that is almost impossible while playing online. I hope Capcom will improve its ground bounce effect, otherwise that movement is almost useless.

For online, his most powerful move which doesn't need any perfect timing is still the one that fan posted a while ago:
    With the last update of SFxTK, that combo (used with Hwo as main with 100% health on secondary character with 100% Partner Gauge, without any boosts) deals 558 damage.

BTW, I think I will make a video about solo combos with Hwo. Is there any app for recording the game? For no-jb iPhone with iOS 6 or for jb iPod with iOS 5.

13. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #1673 HarlequinRogue, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    I can't get the flamingo pp to combo or even cancel into the dynamite heel.

I did try ex air raid, hunting hawk, super for 540 (really awkward spacing required).

Ex hunting hawk, j k, super is 520
    Ex hunting hawk, air raid, super is 540

For non jb iPhones there's a computer app call 'reflection' that capt talked about. It doesn't work well for me but squall and capt says it works fine for them

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    You mean the 602 damage combo? Right after the last hit of the Flamingo p combo, use dynamite heel ex.
    There's other cool combo (corner only too) that's flamingo, pp, flamingo, pp, dynamite heel, super. Here, after the last hit of the second flamingo combo, you must keep pressing down+sp to get the right timing, and then super. It isn't better than the other 2 bars combo, but you don't need to worry about the first jump.

Then, another combo is the one that fan posted but with air raid special after short jump instead of jumping k. It deals 578 damage.

With Ex haunting hawk I only tried 1 bar combos, and the best one is ppp, haunting hawk, air raid special (after short jump), sky rocket. I don't remember the damage it deals though.

Thanks! I will try that app.

15. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Three out of the top 10 in tournament use Dhalsim..... 'nuff said.

16. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    And they have more than 100000 points. That's... a lot.

17. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    They are cheaters or they don't have a family or life, they spend their time playing sfxt all day! Personally the game for me is dead until the next update, I'm bored to play always against the same characters, ryu kazz Hugo and sometimes Paul! The game needs more variety!

18. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #1678 HarlequinRogue, Dec 29, 2012
    That doesn't actually help. In flamingo, the 2nd pp doesn't seem to be special cancellable and I don't think it's a link. So I'm asking how you can you combo into the ex dynamite heel

19. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #1679 VaroFN, Dec 29, 2012
    You must use ex dynamite heel right after the third hit of the flamingo pp combo. After the third hit, you can use any special move. For example, another cool combo is flamingo pp hunting hawk low punch dynamite heel super, which deals 546 damage.

20. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #1680 HarlequinRogue, Dec 29, 2012
    oh, so you mean flamingo, PPP, ex dynamite heel? That makes a lot more sense than what you originally wrote.

Because originally you posted pp, dynamite heel. i.e. linking a dynamite heel after the 2nd punch.