[rumors] tomorrow a great $1.99 game will go free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sdmiracle, Apr 18, 2011.

1. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    #1 sdmiracle, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    according to a Chinese website, there will be a great iphone game be free tomorrow.

the hint is:
    iphone version originally $3.99, now currently $1.99
    ipad version was $5.99, now currently $5.99

Beyond Ynth

FDG Mobile Games
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! also available for iPad and Mac OSX Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! also available for iPad and Mac OSX Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before! - iPhone 5 display support - Never-before-seen gameplay - 1 year in the making This is the story of Kribl, a little bug on a big journey to bring light back to the Kingdom of Kriblonia. Help him to successfully traverse unexplored terrifying territories and find all the light-giving Dazzly Diamonds that were stolen by the Four Dark Spiders of the Apocalypse! Gameplay: Move, turn and traverse labyrinth boxes which help you to safely reach the other end of each level. Beware of traps and deadly dangers! During your journey you'll face dry dusty deserts, virulent volcano valleys, dank dark foggy forests and icy mountain peaks with treacherous slippery slopes. Each of these territories brings its own surprises and you'll find yourself pushing boxes, climbing platforms, jumping, sliding, falling - in every imaginable situation. All these actions require visionary thinking as each level contains puzzling structures which need to be turned, moved and navigated in order to get through. Use your wits to escape scorching sunbeams, freezing weather conditions and dangerous lava pits. You have to see this game in motion to truly understand how amazing it is. Follow the link at the end of the description below to see the game in action. ***MEDIA REVIEWS*** SlideToPlay: MUST HAVE 4/4: "Extremely well designed levels"; "..you might lose weeks of productivity" TouchArcade: "The entire game is incredibly unique and each level is cleverly designed from beginning to end." Appadvice: "brilliant artwork that looks great on the retina display and iPad..;"great soundtrack.." AppSpy.com: GREAT 5/5: "Beyond Ynth is a class act that is definitely worth checking out.." Gizmodo: "..the graphics are very nice and the game has a high level of polish" 148apps: "It nails down the details that so many other puzzle games miss."; "awesome theme song (it’s amazing!)" iApps.im: "SUPERB! 5/5! The most innovative puzzle game ever!" FEATURES: ++ iPhone 5 display support. ++ NEW: Rewind Feature! ++ NEW: Solution Videos! ++ 80 levels with huge variety. ++ 15 hours of fun platform puzzling. ++ Original music and songs, recorded in a studio. ++ Voice acting. ++ Storybook with hand-drawn illustrations. ++ High-score lists and achievements. ++ Beautiful graphics and animations. ++ Super-smooth dimensional scrolling. ++ Realistic physics gameplay elements. ++ Tons of fun sound effects. ++ Official successor to the critically-acclaimed "Ynth". If you're still uncertain about the game, please watch the exciting gameplay trailer. Please open up YouTube and search for Beyond Ynth or use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/beyondynth
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 16, 2010
    Updated:Mar 09, 2017
    Version:1.9.1
    Size:39.7 MB
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

i guess it will be beyond ynth:D

YEAH MY GUESS IS RIGHT:D

2. katday

katday Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    dont get your hopes up to much ! the discount might only be valid for the chinese store !
    it happend before with dead space ! ea did a promotion and offered the game for $2 !!

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    anyway, I will suggest to buy it at the current price...it is a shame to download it for free...it's like if u kiss Charlize Theron while she is sleeping. not correct!

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    But if the prince hadn't snuck a kiss on Sleeping Beauty she would still be asleep. (or was that Snow White)

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Can you post a link to the Chinese website?

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Hope this is true. A good game that I've been meaning to pick up but haven't due to so many other puzzle games that are in my backlog.

7. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Hope this actually happens.

8. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    Cool, hope it's true. Actually, I wouldn't mind if they dropped it to $1 instead of free. The devs. deserve at least SOME money. Free is ridiculous. (Not that I'll object free, but still...)

9. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    How credible is the source?

10. Apple NZ

Apple NZ Member

Nov 22, 2010
    I'm on the NZ store, it is showing as free but when I proceed to download it, iTunes asks me for confirmation to buy :confused:

itunes.jpg

11. ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Aw, you had me thinking for a minute that Nyarlu took my advice and dropped the price of Forget-Me-Not!

12. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Between what Apple NZ said and this tweet from FDG, I think it's safe to say that the rumor is true.

13. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    This is a nice little surprise. :)

14. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Y'all are going to have fun with this one. If you're a fan of platformers, you'll love it. If you like puzzle games, you'll love it. It's great, no doubt.

15. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    That would be awesome. :D

16. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'm waiting for that too.

17. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    #17 Xyo, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    Hope the rumors true

18. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Coming up as free in uk now

19. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Looking forward to 11 EST (hopefully)!!!

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    OP Sdmiracle or a mod should change the thread title to indicate Beyond Ynth.