Universal Supermagical (by Gala Pocket)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheFrost, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Well, of course it does play better on an iPad, but it's good on a iPhone too. In fact, we applied some modifications specifically for the iPhone version so you can get advantage of the free spaces between the enemies, as it was a bit too difficult at the beginning.

2. Donald

Donald Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Graphics is so nice. Look is fantastic. I like this game.

3. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    I can't unlock the secret level in world 3 for the life of me, any tips? I've been tapping different combos left and right, even tried to get the theme song down and nothing gives.

4. sucker24

sucker24 New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I am dumb......i cant find away to get past the Square Tower level. People say its really easy!!!!HELP

5. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    This one eluded me for a while too, what you need to do is
    shoot your first red minix at the bottom cluster of red, then your purple one at the bottom purple cluster.
    The rest I'll let you figure out, hope this helps!

6. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Just discovered a secret level and made a bunch of coin. Sweet! Lovin' this game so far.

7. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Glad you like it!

8. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Can someone please tell me where the frog cheese is, for the double candy spell? I Just beat the game, and have went over every area and shop and can't find it. Anyone find this?

9. Gwenna

Gwenna New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    I don't seem to be able to get the three stars for icy forest in old world, I tried the bubble gum, stay no luck... Any tips ?

10. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    I´ll look into that for you guys!

11. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    You can get the Frog Cheese on the Piñatas or on the second world, Forest Tavern level :)

12. moogame

moogame New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Hello,I was registered to this site just to post about this game.

In the past,If you want a lot of in-game money you just spent many hour to find it,that's the normal thing for all NES age gamer ,but not for kids these days.So no wonder they will think 8,000 chococoin tiger is a "pay wall".

For me,Supermagical resamble and old games in childhood that not push too comercial and full of creativity .That kind of game is hardly to find nowadays.In the era that full of ads, comercial ,energy system and paid to pass.

So I hope you guys will keep doing good game like this.I'm your fan now.

13. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Anymore future updates? Co-op mode n vs mode?

14. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Hi Guys,

@moogame: Thank you very much. We REALLY appreciate your post and we are very happy you enjoyed Supermagical.

Just wanted to announce to the world that a new Supermagical update is coming soon (January), adding a nice Co-op Multiplayer Mode and a few new things for the Single Player Mode too, like new items.

After this update, a Versus Multiplayer Mode is planned as a free update too!

Happy new year! :)

15. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Will this update contain a colourblind mode? I've asked before and you said you'd take it into consideration,but after 5 updates still nothing. It's getting really hard to hide my dissapointment.

16. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    To be honest, for the amount of work we have to still make and being a tiny team (it has taken us almost 4 months to make the Co-op Mode properly) it doesn't look good at the moment.
    If we find a simple solution for the problem when we finish the Versus Mode and we've got the time and money to implement it, we'll go for it.

Apologies.

17. krautboy

Apr 20, 2011
    Just realize that 8% of all men (0,5% for women) is colourblind. I find that an amazing lack of research when you bring out a colourbased puzzle game.
    Also i am no developer and have absolutely no clue how much effort and time it would take to implement. For an elegant solution just take a look at peggle.
    If i were you i wouldn't invest too much money and time in it,probably not worth it. Apologies accepted and good luck!

18. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Thanks a lot for your understanding. I promise we'll try our best when time arrives to solve this problem.

19. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    @krautboy: Hi again. We have been talking about the problem and the good news is that I think we found a good solution that we'll try to implement on the next (January) update.

20. krautboy

Apr 20, 2011
    That is awesome guys! Very glad you found a solution that was hopefully not too hard to implement.
    On behalf of the colourblind gaming community a big thanks!