ShadowCreep (FREE) - 2D Archery Shooter where you DONT shoot apples

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Headless, May 2, 2014.

1. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Do you think yourself handy with a bow? Would you stand alone against an army? Do you have what it takes to take more than out of them with you?

There are not many archery games on the store, and most of them are static and require you to shoot at fixed target with a levitating bow. Others require you to shoot at an apple on the head of some guy. ShadowCreep offers you a dynamic and challenging archery experience where you will need skills and speed to win!

In ShadowCreep you become Shade. Armed with your bow and infinite arrows, your goal is to shoot down as many enemies as possible before they take you out.

ShadowCreep is an incredibly hard archery game. You will need all your skills and speed to be able to survive as long as possible. You will die... many times, but how many will you take with you?

Features:
    - Easy to pick up and play
    - Very hard and challenging
    - Dynamic Archery game (you will not see apples here)
    - Original graphics

I would love to hear your feedback about the game (graphics quality? difficulty? gameplay?) and what you would like to see in future updates.

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kegames.shadowcreep

2. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    I've been listening to all the comments that you gave me since the release of shadowcreep, and i've fixed some bugs, gave Shade (the archer) smoother animations and added a better tutorial for the game. Get it here on the play store

I will now start working on the next update to add a shield, a new enemy and a few other goodies!

As always, i'd love to get your feedback on the game, and if you'd like to check the next features before release to give me some feedback let me know!

Thanks

3. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    #3 Headless, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    Hi Guys!

I've heard your criticism, and here version 2.0 of ShadowCreep, my 2d archery game for android! Here is a quick list of what I added:
    - A shield that can protect you against enemies
    - A new enemy carrying a bomb that you can explode while he is carrying it
    - Power ups! (additional shield and recharge)
    - New ability to slow down the enemies only for a limited amount of time (1sec) and recharges in 20 seconds
    - New sharing options, so your friends can see your score!
    - Difficulty adapts better
    - Smoothed out the controls
    - You can now shoot the heads falling on you!

As always, I am very interested in your feedback, and to know what you think about this new version. I'm going to keep improving it (adding skills for shade and a market to buy new powerups and many more).

You can get it here: Google play store link