Flick Tennis: College Wars ($1.99 -> Free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Jdragoon19, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51

Flick Tennis

Rolocule Games Private Limited
    Now play Flick Tennis in multiplayer mode with players around the world, search for Flick Tennis Online (free) at the Ap…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Now play Flick Tennis in multiplayer mode with players around the world, search for Flick Tennis Online (free) at the Appstore. Flick Tennis is the Winner of People's Choice Award at the 8th International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA), Barcelona. With millions of players worldwide, Flick Tennis is a critically acclaimed #1 tennis game on mobile with super intuitive controls & console-quality graphics. It's the only tennis game that provides you the entire depth of a game of tennis just like in real-life tennis - its unlike anything you seen or played before! Flick Tennis Reviews "I'm loving it" - Touch Arcade "Best tennis game that I've ever played on any mobile platform" - MobileTechReviews "I promise you’ve never seen anything like it.. one of the most unique, charming and frankly bonkers tennis games" - TouchGen "It is the first tennis game that makes me feel like I am playing a real game of tennis. Seriously, it is just brilliant…" - Lost in Mobile REDEFINING TENNIS Redefining the intensity, passion, speed and fun of the game of tennis. ULTIMATE REALISM Breathtaking 3D graphics, hyper-realistic physics and real-life animations takes the game to a whole new level. CONTROLS Intuitive swipe controls for ground-stokes, lob, slice, drop etc. & strategic controls to move your player -Makes gameplay simple yet incredibly deep! Drop us a mail at [email protected] Like us on facebook.com/flicktennis Follow us on twitter.com/flicktennis MORE GAMES FROM ROLOCULE Dance Party Motion Tennis Flick Tennis Online Super Badminton
    Information
    Seller:Rolocule Games Private Limited
    Genre:Role Playing, Sports, Simulation
    Release:Oct 27, 2011
    Updated:Oct 14, 2014
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    If you like tennis games, I recommend you grab this one, especially since it's free at the moment. You aim by swiping, determining the type of shot by using one or two fingers and by swiping from either top-to-bottom, or bottom-to-top. I've enjoyed some fun and challenging matches - but never managed to beat all of the story mode. Might be time to have another crack...

3. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    This one is pretty good, at least on the ipad! Im gonna give it a spin on the phone or ipod to see what's what!

Very nice freebie! Thanks to the devs!

4. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    this game makes me zzzz....

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    This is probably my favorite Tennis game, definitely worth checking out for free! Besides if I remember right it won some awards or at least was nominated.

6. Rolocule Games

Rolocule Games Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Thanks for posting this.
    Yes we were nominated for an IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) in the Best Sports Game Category. We won the people's choice award (which was open for all nominated games).

Cheers