Recruiting people for nova 2 clan!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xxx_R3B0RN_xxx, Jul 25, 2012.

1. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

xxx_R3B0RN_xxx Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    anyone want to join PLAT1NUM_ORB1T for Nova 2? I'm the founder of it, i just started it. there are 3 ranks- founder, leader, and member, i am the founder. you must have nova 2 and a gameloft live!account. just friend me on gameloft live (my username is langlai) and contact me on gameloft live or touch arcade if you want to join. you will first be member, and if youre good, ill promote you to leader, and then you have to change your name to ORB1T_(put anything here). it will cover nova 2 primarily, but also dungeon hunter 2 and real soccer 2011. if you dont have the other games, its okay.
    im accepting anyone, and the first 10 people will automatically become leader, and you dont have to change your name if you dont want to. leaders can recruit people, but members cant, so try to recruit more people and make PLAT1NUM_ORB1T stronger !

2. Jordanbuzz

Jordanbuzz Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2011
    #2 Jordanbuzz, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
    I don't have nova 2 but I have mc2 and 3. Could I join for that or your not making a clan for mc2/3?

I could also make a new account
    That has ORB1T_(whatever you want) in it because you lose all your account info when you change your gll name

3. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

Jul 23, 2012
    sorry i dont have mc3 but i have mc2. however, i suck a ton a mc2 lol. you dont have to change your name, but you can still make a new account, and this is what im going to do. im going to extend the clan to mc2, mc3, nova3 too, even though i dont have mc3 or nova 3 (you can be the leader for mc3, and im going to try to find a leader for nova 3). under one condition: nova should be the primary game, so basically you can join as a leader.
    You should get nova 2 when it goes on sale for a dollar, its really fun (you dont have to, just suggesting) And for mc2 and mc3, you can be the main leader while i am the founder and main leader of nova 2 (its still a same clan though, its just split into different sections.)

So yeah, you can join, just friend me on gamecenter (username is "robert (bob)" and gameloft live (my username is "langlai") and message me on gameloft live or this thread if you have anymore questions. Just try to recruit more people for this clan, mc2 players, mc3 players, nova 2 players, and nova 3 players. also, put "PLAT1NUM_ORB1T leader" on your status and check your gameloft live inbox often.
    im going to get on gameloft live as soon as i get my ipod back (im grounded).
    you should make a new thread for recruiting people so we can recruit more people.
    Yes! PLAT1NUM_ORB1T is now 2 players strong!!!!

ps: do you have dungeon hunter 2?

4. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I'm a pro player in NOVA 2, yeah~
    I can beat you in a heart beat :)

5. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

Jul 23, 2012
    cool. what level?

6. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    ummm, I can't remember.
    But the level be able use the laser gun at the start of the game----so I can kill people miles away from me within a second.

7. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

Jul 23, 2012
    yeah, the one with a yellow beam ? its alien laser gun and you get it at level 62. im level 63. have you evolved yet?
    btw, do you want to join my clan?

8. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

Jul 23, 2012
    ANYONE JOINING? its like 6 players now.