Universal [Free Game] Euro Truck Driver - by Ovilex

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MarusacAlexandru, Dec 20, 2015.

1. MarusacAlexandru

MarusacAlexandru Active Member

Jun 22, 2013
    <b>Euro Truck Driver</b> lets you become a real trucker! Featuring European trucks with lots of customizations, this <b>truck simulator</b> delivers an exciting driving experience that will make you feel like driving real trucks. Travel across many countries from Europe, visit incredible places like Berlin, Prague, Madrid, Rome, Paris and more! Play the career mode of this truck simulator, make money, purchase new trucks and upgrades, explore the trucking world! Challenge your friends with the online multiplayer mode, show off your customized truck! Become the King of The Road by playing <b>Euro Truck Driver</b>!

Features:
    • 7 European truck brands (4x2 and 6x4 Axles)
    • More than 20 realistic cities
    • Drive across country roads and highways
    • Easy controls (tilt, buttons or touch steering wheel)
    • Realistic weather conditions and day/night cycle
    • Visual damage on trucks
    • Detailed interiors for each truck brand
    • Amazing engine sounds
    • Improved AI traffic system
    • Online Multiplayer with Servers or Convoy mode
    • Achievements and Leaderboards
    • Request new trucks or features on our Social Pages!
    • Controller Support, play with your Gamepad! Try it on AndroidTV!

Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4YjeoUYkU

Site - http://www.etdgame.com/index.php

Link - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/euro-truck-driver/id1049690694

Attached Files:

2. Limelight

Limelight Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    To save my city.
    localhost
    #2 Limelight, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Very similar to truck simu 16. I will give this a shot too.

Here's my first delivery service made.

The only thing I don't like with the gameplay is the map. It would be nice if the map is more visible along with it's gps. Other features are great like lights (signal, warning and headlight). The maneuver is also good. It also offers IAP which includes to remove that ads. If you don't want to see ads better disable your internet connection.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Good to see this because in the past I have played some great games from this developer usually their is some IAP but it's only like to kill ads or unlock content that you can earn anyway. It's always fair in his games and if I like the game I do it as support. His other trucker sim and farm game are actually pretty good.

4. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #4 Dailon80, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    This game is legit and by a legit dev. I'm having one issue paid to remove ads and still have ads and that's unusual for this dev also restore purchases buttons seems to not do anything.
    I'm gonna see if the ads stop in a mjn and if not then I'm getting a refund on the IAP cuz it didn't get rid of ads.
    Update: still have ads contacted the dev as he is easy to contact and I've never had any issues with them in past. This is 10x better than the euro trucking game that came out recently and takes up less space too a lot less. Has a day night cycle and all that! Also traffic AI is spot on!

5. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #5 Dailon80, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Sorry for all the posts please just go away ads :)

6. Limelight

Limelight Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    To save my city.
    localhost
    I would recommend to disable your internet connection to remove ads? Maybe thats a solution. But if you already purchased it, then contact its developer.

7. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Yeah I contacted them so far nothing it's only a dollar so not end of the world :) it's just everytime I see the ads I know I wanted rid of them and paid to do so. Just not sure anything the dev can do anyways but it shows in my account I paid for it.
    With some minor improvements this game could blow that last euro trucker game away.
    All this would be fine if the restore purchases button worked but I push and nothing ever happens even if I wait about 5 mins. And it could be that's something that's getting fixed in an update I will just await their response while I get a refund for that IAP.