Partia

Imago Software
Partia is a SRPG (Strategy Role-playing) video game inspired by Fire Emblem and Tear Ring Saga series. In a high fantasy…
TouchArcade Rating:
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Partia is a SRPG (Strategy Role-playing) video game inspired by Fire Emblem and Tear Ring Saga series. In a high fantasy setting, the game will take players through an adventure where magic and sword collide and friendship and betrayal intertwine. Thank you guys for your reviews and suggestions. Good ones encourage us and bad ones humble us. I am constantly fixing bugs that are brought up to me and trying to change things that bother people. It takes time since I am just one guy (Imago Software is only two guys) dealing with many issues. Still things will improve in future updates that I'm working on. Meanwhile, obviously this is a paid game and I don't want to disappoint or cheat people out of their money. Here's a gameplay video from TouchArcade's Sanuku (Thank you!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3O9tw2L5Wg&feature=plcp This may help with your purchase decision! Also our own video that include game tutorials are at http://www.youtube.com/user/Playimago @Matthew Haralson Yes, the minor character development was very weak. More dialogs will be written in part of effort to more complete game experience! @Tony Peniyoung I was going to answer your concern but didn't really get the message! @Grievlocke Wow, having big battle animations will be really cool. Number 1 in my wish list too. Simply there was no budget and it looks like there will be no budget in the future, either- looking at the sales. @Many who wanted more stages I had random map generation for more guild quests, but I couldn't get the quality right yet. Random really never worked with the element of strategy, and became just a brute fighting. Partia 2 was planned for 25 stages that wraps up the story, but at 600 games sold, well, I wonder if I could ever get enough budget. @ErnieBernie876 I know it is not as convenient as having a restart button, but you could suspend the game and load the last save data to restart the stage from the beginning. @frozencracker It would be a bug if you have an attack option without having a valid target, but I can't seem to reproduce it. To cancel the attack while targeting, you could press 'B' button (that's the inside button) or you could choose a target then select No. I will try my best to answer any question! You could also email me to: [email protected]
Information
Seller:Imago Software
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Nov 20, 2012
Updated:Jan 23, 2022
Version:2.0.0
Size:69.4 MB
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal