Universal continue?9876543210 by starvingeyes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Dec 1, 2013.

1. tarasis

tarasis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I saw it free in the German AppStore after I got the notification from AppShopper :)

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Get it, get it, get it. It was a must at its original price, so now at the price of NADA it's just unavoidable ;)

3. mondoz

mondoz Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    Very interesting game. Never really seen anything quite like it before. Still not really sure exactly what the game is about, but it is very refreshing to see something go in new directions.

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I started playing this for about an hour on my iPhone 4. It's really good. This is gonna stay on my phone until completion unlike many other games. :) I don't think this happens to anyone else, but I get unintentional jumpscares when the big black thing with red eyes comes up (garbage collector) and when the screen zooms in on a random block NPC. Not to mention the chompy thingies that attack, or when the screen goes red and I fall into nothingness. I still haven't figured out how to time that and it scares me because it's completely unexpected. Everything else is flawless, and the story is really great with a well through out script so far. I've run into many things I don't understand although.

5. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    i kind of overlooked it before but i got it for free now (thanks!)and i have to say that this is a very unique experience.I already left a 5 star review in the app store.I would LOVE to play this with my stratus controller but i read a little in this thread and from what i understand:is it not possible to support MFI controllers without the ditch of iOS 6 compatibility?Really?

6. Poetachica

Poetachica Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Somewhere in the TARDIS.
    Game Impressions

This game is so cool.

Took me a while to understand it, as I'm used to the RPG gaming world, but I was intrigued by the story. First off, the controls make it a bit hard for me to navigate and move my character with mini battles and finding exits. This is crucial to the game, as it's obviously timed and you have to get info, talk to characters, and get prayers to
    build your sanctuary to shield yourself from the storm
    and lightning to
    gain exit.

I can say that the music is great, and visuals are stunning. What there needs to be however, is a warning for migraines/seizures as there is a lot of flashing.

Keeping the game mysterious is part of what made it cool and yet beautifully weird for me. I would like more time to be able to interact with the characters before
    lightning strikes and I lose a file
    though. Maybe a casual mode is really casual---nothing timed at all. The worlds are exceptionally gorgeous, multiple characters appear and disappear at random with
    false/truthful/jibber jabber
    info, so it's almost at a running pace that I had to move everywhere and retain this info (challenge accepted) but when files are lost and you lose your bearings, game over, man. That's how it feels to me.

Overall, good game. Even love seeing
    BSoD
    . Seeing myself erased. I made it past two storms, not three. Games like this aren't made everyday. No ads, no IAP, no junk. I paid so much in apps only to have them go by the wayside, or have devs not really care for something with such good gameplay.

Kudos.:cool:

7. Rythan

Rythan Well-Known Member

May 16, 2014
    This game is beautiful in every aspect, I can see myself in it.. The meaning of this game is such a good example of how I feel and see the world around me. It's a masterpiece.

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Update fixing the audio on iOS 9...

I did not expect this game to get any more updates... It's great knowing it's gonna be working on new devices for a while... =oD

Love this game!

9. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Fantastic news!!!