Chip Trippington and the Kwiff Frizz Quiz.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DigitalGoldfish, Mar 13, 2012.

1. DigitalGoldfish

DigitalGoldfish Active Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Hi guys, as you probably read on the front page of TA we announced a new title at GDC 2012, Chip Trippington and the Kwiff Frizz Quiz. This is a classic point 'n' click adventure game which we hope will please fans of the genre. We love these types of games ourselves and have always wanted to develop one so we decided to go for it.

The game features our new hero Chip and follows his escapades as he prepares to attend the party of his dreams. However, when he rushes home to get ready he discovers he is all out of his favourite hair product, Kwiff Frizz. Unable to party without his signature hairstyle he sets out to try and get his hands on some. Unknown to Chip, this will lead him down a path of unimaginable events which will spiral out of control and lead him to a fate much worse than a messed up haircut.

The game is currently in development and we will be popping in here to keep you up to date with all of the latest news and information as we continue with development. Stay tuned for exciting news and competitions coming your way as we get ever closer to release. We have also set up a blog which you can follow to receive even more information about the game. Visit us at :

Chip Trippington Blog

We'd love to hear your comments / feedback / suggestions for the game so please talk to us either here or on the blog

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Look interesting, I hope it has the kind of crude humor that the Hector series had or even the weird quirky humor from All Fridges are Psychotic. I think it's going to need something like that to set itself apart from all the run of the mill Point and Click games out there. I did read that it's a Scottish game studio developing it so I have high hopes for some off the wall adventure, I hope the game delivers

3. DigitalGoldfish

Dec 21, 2009
    In game background shots...

In case you haven't had a chance to check out the blog here as some of the background environments from the game. The story takes place over a number of different locations and as we mentioned before Chip is taken down an unexpected path which leads to a whole host of different environments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@dreadnok that is exactly the style we are going for. A somewhat edgy and tongue in cheek style of humour. It's certainly not being designed to be run of the mill. As you can see in the screens above, Chip decides to spend the latter part of the game wandering around in a pair of red underpants for no particular reason.

4. DigitalGoldfish

Dec 21, 2009
    Hey guys,

Good news! We’re now at the stage where the first playable demo of the game is complete and we would like to get some BETA testers on board to try it out and provide valuable feedback. We have the first 3 stages of the game in place and we think it feels quite balanced but we’d like to find out what other people think of the difficulty level.

If you’re interested then drop us an email to [email protected] providing us with your age, interests and any previous BETA testing experience you have, if any.

Many Thanks,

Digital Goldfish

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I love it can't wait to test this

6. DigitalGoldfish

Dec 21, 2009
    Hi everyone, just wanted to drop in and say that we will be closing the Beta test in the next couple of days and deciding on who will be first to check out the game. The response so far has been excellent but we are still keen to hear from anyone interested in providing feedback.

If you're interested then drop us an email to [email protected] providing us with your age, interests and any previous BETA testing experience you have, if any.