Safari Chess (available on 28 Jan)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by windigig, Jan 25, 2016.

1. windigig

windigig New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Hi there! We are a small indie team, we are going to release Safari Chess very soon.

Safari Chess is a strategy board game, compare with Chess, it's easier to learn but challenging enough for many casual board game players. It's also known as Animals Chess, the objective of this board game is to go to the opponent's base to pick up his/her star or to capture all opponent's pieces.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • Play live, compete online with friends or anyone from around the world.
    • Single player with multiple difficulty AI levels suitable from beginners to advanced players.
    • Support 2 players to play against each other on the same device.
    • Custom emotes to express yourself to your friends or opponents alike.
    • Unique Safari Chess's achievements crests to be collected.

Safari Chess is an ad-supported free game without any IAP. We concern on user experience, we tried to make the ad not to be intrusive as possible. The game supports iPhone and iPad(Universal App), iOS7 or later.

Feedback is always welcome. :)

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Can we play without the ads by purchasing one IAP? I really don't like games with ads, I prefer paying a few dollars to get rid of the ads.

3. windigig

windigig New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Hi djstout. The first release does not contain the IAP to remove the ad but we plan to add it in the next update. Give it a try when it's released, we have spent quite some effort to make the ad not to be instructive :)

4. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Oh then if it's on the next update list I'll give it a try.