4th Annual New Year Blowout: 25 indie apps, 9 Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AndyKorth, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AndyKorth

AndyKorth Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Game Developer
    To celebrate the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012, indie iOS developers have banded together to bring the world a little bit of holiday cheer. We've all heavily discounted our apps as our gift to you! There are 25 apps in the sale, and 9 of them are being offered for free. The special new year sale runs for at least 48 hours from December 31st 2011 to January 1st 2012. Act fast to get these deals.

We've got 9 Free apps this year, and the other 16 are heavily discounted. Please spread the word and enjoy the sale:

http://newyearappblowout.com/

We'd love to hear from you if your app is in this sale, or if you enjoyed any of the games in it.

2. BeyondCloister

BeyondCloister New Member

Dec 31, 2011
    My iPad game, Symbotica, is one of the nine free games. A fun game based on the card game of the same name.

A chance to enjoy the world of Symbotica for free before its spin off game comes out in 2012!

3. VelvetKevorkian

VelvetKevorkian Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Man, wish Silverfish MAX was on this along with Silverfish

4. karlbecker

karlbecker New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Self-employed app developer
    USA
    My utility app Car Care is also one of the apps on sale.

Though it's not specifically a game, I'm actually planning on adding a fun feature that will turn each fill into a little competition with yourself. I plan to get it into the next major update, which will hopefully be released in January.

5. betelnutgames

betelnutgames Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Thanks for throwing this blowout - our app - Dog Park - is on the list. We've got some great new updates planned for the new year so grab it now while it's cheap! :)

6. Draknek

Draknek Member

Nov 24, 2011
    My game These Robotic Hearts of Mine is $0.99 as part of this sale, thanks for organising it Andy.

I hope it introduces people to some cool games they might not otherwise have tried!

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Clink HD is one of the freebies and is a really awesome pachinko game. Highly recommended.