iPad Tactical Warrior (by James Pawliuk)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ravenblack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    meh. I like tactical warrior. Tactical RPG is WAY too generic.

2. Rixx

Rixx Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    College Instructor
    Longview, Texas
    I like the graphics as they are, personally.

Rixx

3. rekirtS

rekirtS Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Really wish I could help somehow turn the sales around.

If you release a different campaign of sorts/more acts/characters I'll gladly pay IAPs and I'm sure others would too.

4. Jamvert

Jamvert Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Well, if I do upgrade the graphics at some point I don't think I will change the style, rather just get something along the same lines but a bit more polished and hi quality looking.

5. offmemooo

offmemooo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Japan Osaka
    when will the next update come?
    i hope u add something after complete , cuz almost nothing to do right now .
    but the game is awesome .

6. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Whats the news about the update?? When to expect?

7. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    +1 agreee

8. aros2k

aros2k Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Great game, posted a review on 365 giving it a fair 5/5. Can't believe this one isn't more popular. Will do my best to push for a few sales for you devs :)

9. aros2k

aros2k Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Someone registered on Neogaf post about it in their thread

I found the game from STPs Under the Radar column. Dev, one thing you might want to consider is cutting back the lite. I haven't completed it but have bought the game but I could see others being satisfied with just the lite. Maybe just give away like 10 battles or something

Have the main page covered it? Some of the tripe they feature these days means TW deserves a feature. Just a shame the name isn't catchy

Good luck developers and thank you for a game I enjoy a lot, you are top guys :) if you ever make badges or action figures I want them!

10. Jamvert

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Unfortunately this update doesn't really add any new things to do in an fully completed campaign. Though you can further tweak your party now with the skill reset huts at a cost of an item or two. Perhaps in a future update I could add an endless waves battle to play with your party once you have finished the campaign.

Thanks! I do appreciate that :)

I think I might thin down the lite version a little now that you mention it. Maybe by 3 battles. I am always a bit torn on how long to make the lite version.

Tactical Warrior didn't get covered on the TA main page, unfortunately. But perhaps if I am very lucky they might cover it after it gets it's update. I don't know how often they do that, though.

Unfortunately I haven't submitted it to apple yet, but it is done now. I will hopefully submit it tomorrow morning. I just want to get a few more hours of testing in. They are quoting 98% of updates done within 7 days so with a little luck this update with be live on iTunes by next Friday.

11. Jamvert

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    I just realized today, that in adding unit placement I broke the tutorial, so I had to self-reject the update and upload a new one to Apple. This means Tactical Warrior's update will be put at the back of the queue again, I think. Sorry about that.

12. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    waiting for the update !! hope to decrease the lite version battles as well

13. Jamvert

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Yeah, I decreased the lite versions a little. It used to have 16 battles on the main path and then 3 or 5 more depending which gate you open with the blue key so I took 3 away from the main path.

14. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    I recommend a .99 sale for 4th and 5 th of july only

15. Jamvert

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    That's not a bad idea, though I might be a bit late now.

I really do need to try a sale with Tactical Warrior but, I need some way to get a bit of exposure for it. Otherwise, I fear it might just go completely under the radar.

16. Jamvert

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Tactical Warrior and Staunch Defense are now on sale for the remainder of July 4th and July 5th.

17. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    lol, ask and you shall receive. Good job! :D

18. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Finally picked up Tactical Warrior; thanks for the discount which I am ashamed to take advantage of considering the stellar reputation of this game and active support of developer who deserves full financial gain.

19. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    liked the lite alot, how long does this take to complete??

20. rekirtS

rekirtS Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2011
    The full game takes a long time to complete for me and is very replayable.

To everyone on the fence... GET THIS GAME. The best TBS on the ios which for some reason does not have enough support. The Dev is very active and the game is great to anyone interesting in a TBS at all.