Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    per melee slash it does 800... the windslash well... i have no clue

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Which armor set is the best including the price? Pegasus, phoenix, or cyngi?

3. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Is just me or when I hit melee it does more damage than the wind slash

4. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    You probably do more damage hitting melee. I'm guessing that the wind blades do 50% damage each. Since their is only two of them I doubt they did something more elaborate then just splitting the damage between the two wind blades. I could be wrong..but I doubt it.

Also for any new players, do NOT use shotgun, RPGs, grenade launchers OR swords on bosses. They are horribly ineffective and will really anger your teammate if you do so. They do miserable damage compared to a good assault rifle, laser gun, or machine gun. So just don't do it please, it is very annoying.

5. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    You forgot the railgun.

This place also needs to be a lot more active.

6. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012

Well yes the melee does miore damage:p And thx fo ur answer. :D I also agree on new players using shotguns (unless it is the plasma shotgun) So any tips on fighting bosses? Im rank 11 i can beat the fiirst 3 bosses easily on my own so looking for tips about the last 2 bosses? Also i think my minigun is lvl5 or 6 and it wants like over 4million to upgrade. Im wonderingif it id really worth (probely ove 10million) to fully upgrade it?

also to the person above me i agree this does need to be more active :/

Thx for everyone hjelp :D:cool:

7. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012
    #927 Gluey, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    Trinity

:D I just bought trinity today :D

8. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    that I did...railguns suck on bosses as well. =p

Kinda hard for it to stay active when not really getting anymore feedback from dev, and also haven't had a update in awhile...so I personally, have moved on to other games for now. I will definitely be back though when they release a new update that looks promising.

9. Qneek

Qneek New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    question about master-blade pack

hi guys, I would like to know does the blade-master pack make me immune to all ground monsters? Cause the description says "immune to ground hazards" which isn't clear to me.. :)

Im getting near the 1,2 mln and if it makes me immune to ground units Ill get it for farming!

10. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    It means that ground hazards-poison, etc cant damage you. Ground monsters can still damage you.

11. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Ground hazards meaning the serpent's and the spider boss' spit. Stick to the 700K STK pack. More slots, bonus speed and power as opposed to the baldemaster's 1000 HP and an added power to a specific weapon that is only useful in PvP.

You're near to the 1.2 mil mark? What weapons and armors do you have anyway?

12. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    What armor do you guys use?

13. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012
    I use the orange and white suit. :D I use it with freedom F.L.O.A.T blademaster and the one pack with the +2 speed and +30% power :D

Main weapons are windblade(7) Trinity(4) M-2781(6) R100-Railgun(4) Nova27(4) and switching between Crab(2) and laser cannon(1) :D im rank 10

14. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Any thoughts on the Perseus armor? And the second stun railgun?

15. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Perseus Armor

Perseus Armor- I think it look totally awesome and it boosts alot of stats. I no me and alot of other people are saaving for it. It also isnt exactly the most expensive armor. head- 1.8mill body 3mill leg-2.2 or 2mill hands-2.2 or 2mill.

Stun Railgun-Then there is the stun railgun. Since the new track is perfect for railguns tht gives it some points but the plain railgun is the better choice i think because it only costs you 2mill where the stun railgun costs 180 MITHRIL.

Also isnt the new map AMAZING. I love it. :D Im also glad theyy made it eiser to make mithril. U can make like 10 a day for just watching 10; 10-30 second videos :D Plus the 5 daily bonus mithril every week u get 75 mithril :D

16. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012
    :(

Online isn't working any more -______________-

17. Nubcakelol

Nubcakelol Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Canadia
    Yeah. Server's down. Didnt get to try my new map yet -.-

18. Melvin.c

Melvin.c Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    It is the best shooting game I have ever played.

19. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Update is nice, but this game SERIOUSLY needs new aliens and more game modes.

20. Gluey

Gluey Active Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Ya new aliens would be awesome. Also any one also been thinking of a mode were you could put on lives. I'm tired of getting 19 kills and 4 deaths while my teammates are like at 0-3 kills 7-10 deaths.

On a side not I have 83 mithril derrer I need 12 more for the one gun after nova27

Also I never seem to use my laser cannon a lot. It's not very powerful. Should I upgrade it or jut leave it alone?