Will you be getting the upcoming sketch nation?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aspargusman, Feb 1, 2010.

?

will you get sketch nation?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    its bound to be a revolutionary app for sure- will you be getting it?

2. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    what is sketch nation???

3. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    its an upcoming vertical shooter game were you can design your own plane/craft and enemy planes AND backgrounds by drawing them on paper and taking a pic of it with your iPhone, or, in the Touch`s case, import the photos with iTunes, then input them to the camera roll, which you can then put into the game. You can find more details by searching for sketch nation on TA.

4. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    yea that sound crap

5. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    y, itsounds pretty cool and after checking the article on it, i will get it for sure when it comes out since u can draw everything in the game including enemies and how they move and stuff. I hope its no more than 99 cents or 1.99

6. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Maybe, sounds like a cool theory, but the gameplay seems Like it won't be tht exciting from what we have seen

7. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I think it will be like Scribblenauts. It's a very innovative idea, and although the game isn't the best game in its class, it's still immensely fun, especially when you have a really big imagination.