Pocket Planes Strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sourabh2504, Oct 4, 2012.

1. sourabh2504

sourabh2504 Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Hi All, I am sourabh2504 :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am a flight simmer and a plane freak and Pocket Planes is one of my favorite games on my iPod. I was checking out the Pocket Planes Threads and I observed that there was no specific thread for Pocket Planes strategies. This thread has been created for that same purpose - please do post any strategies you know of below.

Over and out :D

2. sourabh2504

sourabh2504 Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Reducing the number of airports

Hi All

I am at Lvl 19 with 12 Aircraft (4 Pearjets, 3 Mohawks and some smaller aircraft). I currently have 20 airports and am considering shutting some of them down. ( I have quite a few Bux so I can assemble some planes right now ) This is done so that I have a lot of people going to a few airports rather than a small number of people trying to go to many airports. Also I would then be able to use higher capacity aircraft on these new limited routes.

What's your opinion on this strategy?

3. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I would like to add friends. Just got the game and its pretty fun to play while at work. Gamecenter name JUSTQUAN2. Add me, lv.9 so I can't gift anything good at the moment.

4. FLHRob

FLHRob New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm level 37 and have mostly class 3 airports with about 6 class 2. I've found, with my strategy, that sequoia's and aeroeagle's are the most profitable.

5. sourabh2504

sourabh2504 Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Hi FLHRob

Do you have any Fog Busters? I have bought 2 of them to add to my collection of 10 Pearjets (My personal favorite). Is the FogBuster worth it?