Gavin Harrison Sounds - Audio & SFX

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gavin Harrison, Jan 18, 2013.

1. #1 Gavin Harrison, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Hi,

My name is Gavin Harrison and I'm a composer and sound designer with extensive experience creating audio for games, as well as music featured on TV and film.

My rates are competitive and 'indie-friendly' and they can be adjusted to suit the budget of any project as needed. I am also open to negotiation so feel free to contact me with any offers!

I am able to compose music in any genre required, from chip tune right through to creating a full scale orchestra and everything in between.

Sound design is another service I am able to offer, with recent projects including the Jonathan Ross produced 'Catcha Catcha Aliens' as well as the Future Games of London hit 'Hungry Shark Evolution'.

I have work published by 'Audio Network' which has been licensed for use on commercials for Sky Broadband / Multiroom, as well as featuring in several TV shows. Recently I co-composed a song which was recorded by the London Philharmonic Orchestra which can be found here:

http://www.audionetwork.com/production-music/dream-the-dream_52657.aspx

If you wish to hear more examples of my work and to look through my portfolios both for music and sound design then please visit my site:

http://www.gavinharrisonsounds.com

I can be contacted via email or please feel free to send a PM here and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
    Gavin.

2. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

Dude! just tell them you are the master mind behind the awesome music in Orangepixel games like Meganoid2, Gunslugs, INC, Neoteria!, etc. and they will get it ;)

Seriously though, Gavin is a great guy who quickly can get you the music you are asking for (even if you have no clear idea of what you need or want). I've worked with him for a couple of years now on various games and he's my go to guy for any Orangepixel game.

3. Ozden79

Ozden79 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    He is also our music/fx guy for our games such as FastBall 2-3, Bird Tale, Spidey Riley, etc. He is one the nicest guys in this industry to work so anybody who is looking for a talented job should not miss the opportunity to work with him.

By the way, don't get much loaded coz we can need you anytime again for our next project :).

4. tofusoup

tofusoup Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Game Designer
    San Francisco
    Nice. I sent you an email through your website.

5. Many thanks for that, reply sent!