Universal Agent Dash (By Fullfatgames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 1, 2012.

1. deadcandance

deadcandance Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    It's the best runner ever made. I don't mind a bit if a during. Slow mo is longer new level is great. When u but the magnet u get way more if them then in previous version. U get microfilms on the course now. Don't like double rapping for jet pack cuz I accidentally use it when I don't want to. New characters are cool

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Fine... fine. I'll download it ONE MORE TIME. lol ;):D

I actually downloaded it and deleted it before opening it about a week ago. :rolleyes:

I think I just got spoiled by how effortless and relatively grind-free Subway Surfers is and how perfect the controls are. The grind in AD has always seemed so HUGE comparatively every time I try to get into it... but I do so LOVE the theme of AD...

DBC

3. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Am I the only one that still plays this I need some competition

4. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    OK, so I reloaded AD... AGAIN...

I'm paying for and can equip boosts one at a time? And people compare this to Subway Surfers saying it's LESS of a grind than SS?

Uhm, yeah, not even close. Unless I'm missing something (and I hope I am), this game is a MONUMENTAL grind, especially when compared to SS.

Beyond that, the controls are not nearly as precise, I've experienced lots of cheap deaths in a couple hours of play, Gem pick-ups have not been nearly as generous as in SS... IDK, I must have a version of AD different from the one others are playing.

I would love to hear some tips on making this less of an unrewarding grind-fest...

DBC

5. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Latest update dropped today: Apparently the Film Canisters are easier to get. Haven't seen any in 20+ runs, but I did notice it now takes 2 to continue, as opposed to the previous 1. Great. :rolleyes:

Has anyone got the achievement for playing multiple days in a row to register? I've played 4 consecutive days (got daily rewards each day for confirmation) but have yet to see any of them register... :confused:

Must say, I am enjoying it for what it is. Seems like the key is to enjoy the running, but not worry about the boosts, etc... :)

DBC

6. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    After today's update the game crashes to home screen a few seconds after connecting to GameCenter. Anyone else with this issue?

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wtf half of my progress is gone, even the unlocks. I have 100% completed all characters and was only missing a few costumes like the gold ones before i deleted coz i was confident of the restore option through facebook which i used before. Now when i restored i dont even have all the upgrades maxed or all the characters unlocked. This is bs. All that time spent

8. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I'm on the same boat. I deleted it because I maxed out everything and there seemed to be no update in sight after over a year of radio silence. Saw the update on iTunes and reinstalled. Most of my stuff was gone. I even had all Joanna's and Dash's costumes now they are all locked. Ah well.

It's a really nice update though. It's cool that Riley was unlocked by default. My new favorite. Guess they're following Imangi's lead.

9. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Doesn't work any more gets locked up when the gamecenter logo comes down.
    There are quite a few games that this happens to now.
    I find that's easily fixed tho you either turn off gamecenter or just delete the app and move on.

10. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    What device are you on?
    I've found it close to impossible to play once fully functioning games on my iPhone 4. Typically gamecenter crashes it. I stick to my iPad Air now.

No one plays Skeeball 2 anymore so I tried playing against myself with both devices. iPhone got stuck connecting every single time. And it used to work perfectly.

Frustrating how you get pushed to upgrade but that's the way it goes.

11. deadcandance1969

May 15, 2015
    Yup lost all my gems and I had a ton. 2 of my unlocked characters not unlocked anymore. Game now runs like complete garbage on iPad 4 when it used to run like butter. Wipes do not seem to register as sharply as they used to and man those jungle graphics looked washed out. What need is there for slow motion now? I can even choose when to use it. Over all I would say if it ain't broke don't fix it cuz you didn't fix what needed it you just made stuff that was perfect not perfect anymore. My fave runner isn't my favorite anymore. Good job full fat booooooooooo

12. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Man these swipes seem slow and runner doesn't react as fast as before. Ugh

13. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Had to erase it off my ipad 4 because of frame drops. Used to run smooth as butter. Not now.

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That, and my progress was rolled back. Pretty disappointing overall. Used to be one of my favorite runners.

15. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Devs. Read our posts. iPad 4 optimization. Frame stutters bad. Give us our gems and film rolls and characters back. And please fix the swipes. Almost impossible to do a very quick swipe jump and then swipe. Die every time. Some swipes don't register at. I mean it used to work perfect. How come after 2 updates is all this broke. Nice crispy new graphics and broken swipes. I don't get it. And this update didn't seem to fix it. I haven't re downloaded it on my iPad since this update but I assume it still doesn't run well.

16. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Devs are you there. Please optimize for ipad 4. Frame rate is bad. I want this to work. It's my favorite runner. Also is it it true there is a new level in the works. A new town to run through. Nice. I wish you'd bring back the option to buy the powerups before the run like it used to be. And why doesn't the jet pack have a magnet on it. Need crispier swipes. Please bring this game back to its former greatness. Also why no film rolls anywhere to collect.

17. Swiftshark

Swiftshark Member

Sep 15, 2009
    How the hell do you get the 'Oh Burn - Fall in acid' achievement? I'm presuming it's in the base but I've tried dying in every possible spot and it's never triggered. Anyone know?

18. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Anybody still playing this. I do. Devs abandoned ship.