Favorite Gameloft Titles

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CygnetSeven, Apr 11, 2013.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    [​IMG]

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    +1 sigh...

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Add me to that, make it a +2. sigh...

4. What the heck is Fast 5? Boy, this is out of left field, I sure hope there is a lite version...

5. RedApple

RedApple Member

Mar 25, 2013
    I guess it would be 9mm, Zombiewood, Gangstar Rio, and Heroes of Order and Chaos.

6. Pop another one onto the list, and make it a +3. sigh...

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Channeling your inner-Kenny? :rolleyes:

Thanks all, was not expecting this much response! Highly appreciated. I was surprised Sacred Odyssey was not mentioned. (or Assassin's Creed and Avatar) The top four were:

Wild Blood
    MC4
    Spiderman
    DH2/POP/Nova 3/Starfront (tie)

Will probably put all those on my phone if I can fit them. Any other immersive titles (non-Gameloft) I should consider?

As to the debate on NFS vs... well, any other racer? Sorry, I'm a NFS fanboy and not even tried the others. *runs away... quickly*

8. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Since you're on a road trip, don't put MC4 on your phone. It's a huge space hog & you'll only be able to play the campaign...meh to say the least. Put NOVA 2 on instead!

As for any other immersive games, I repeat: Walking Dead: The Game. Just make sure you download all the episodes beforehand. This is by far the best game out of any mentioned here. Shame on you if you haven't already played this.

In regards to your tie, I'd skip NOVA 3, it's good and all but NOVA 2 has a better story mode and I just like the tone of NOVA 2. POP is really good, but the game is quite hard (in terms of knowing where to go) and I had to use a walkthough. Just keep that in mind if you bring it along. Starfront and DH2 are two very good, very fun games up there with POP. Whichever genre you prefer, I guess. Starfront is a lot more space though.

Also consider Bastion, it's...well...a good game. Combo of a dual stick shooter and RPG, with a big emphasis on Emerson and narration. Beautiful, beautiful game.

If you gleaned anything out of anything I've said, GO GET THE WALKING DEAD!!!

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Actually flying to China. My third trip. Spacehog... awesome band!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for the tip.

I tried and loved the first part but it'd fifteen dollarzzzzzzz!

Hmm, I may sub Assassins Creed or Pocket RPG for POP based on that. Thanks. I used a walkthrough for Lara Croft as well.

:eek::eek::eek: Moi? No Bastion? An iDevice without Bastion is like potatoes without gravy. Ain't nobody got time for that! :rolleyes:;)

Okay! Okay! Okay! Tetchy. :D

10. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    My favourite GL game is O&C Online by a country mile. Probably not so good for travelling though demanding fairly good 3G for a good connection. The game is a lot higher quality than all their other offerings imo. Even the writing is witty and engaging. I read all the quest dialogue and enjoyed every minute.

11. Elixir

Elixir Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Canada.
    Asphalt 7.

I got it when it was free for a week or so, it's a great game. Absolutely zero map is needed to unlock all the cars, just slowly play your way through the careers. Online multiplayer is also great, I play with my brother all the time, in the same map, with 4 others.

No, there is no "grinding" for anything. Or repeating tracks. Neither is it very beneficial. In the later stages of careers though, some tracks can get very tricky, but careers alone allows you to unlock some of the fastest cars.

12. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    To find the best Gameloft titles, you need only arrange them chronologically, and select the earliest dates. Gameloft has always been a studio capable of pushing iDevices to the limit, and they deserve kudos for that, but their evolving freemium business model has progressively made each release less fulfilling than the last.

13. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Asphalt 5/6/7
    MC 2/4