List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    That would be it, thanks! It was great on the iPod as well. I might have to play it again.

2. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I just wish they'd get around to releasing the second one on the iPad. I think I have the PC version, but I'd rather wait and play it on my iPad.

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #3863 Coldar, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    Heh, this is the post that made me purchase it. Endorsing it or not I've found it ok to play. Still, thanks anyway.

Add: I realize you were speaking of Depths now and not the "depth" of the game in Mystery Valley.:p
    Ok, I'll be quiet now.

4. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Big grin! I can't tell you how many times that kind of thing has happened to me. It must be an issue with my typing keeping up with my thinking, or perhaps it is the lack of my thinking at all! :rolleyes:

5. mrsleny

mrsleny Well-Known Member

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Excellent deal. Too bad I've already bought them. The Samantha Swift game is also on sale and is quite fun.

6. mrsleny

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm soooo sorry if I misled you. I should have been more clear and used the full name of the game. My apologies.

7. mrsleny

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I shouldn't expect others to be able to follow my scattered train of thought. On the homefront it frustrates mr leny to no end.

I resolve to be more clear in future posts. :rolleyes:

8. Adrian2100

Adrian2100 Member

Jul 25, 2012
    There is many adventure games which i like to play and the all games are very best and good for time pass i cannot tell you the name of these games in a list because these are too much

9. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Your train of thought is not scattered, it just moves way too fast for the rest of us to catch up!

BTW, thank you for all the CA game info you've been posting, it is really nice to know what is coming up!

10. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    New point and click adventure released-link is to TA forum post-promo codes are available:

Snow Hill HD

11. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    So I finished About To Blow Up. Yeah, it wasn't very long, but it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully part two will have a little more length to it. Still, for 99 cents I think it's worth checking out.

12. FacepuncherWorldwide

FacepuncherWorldwide Active Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Appreciate the write-up!

13. FacepuncherWorldwide

FacepuncherWorldwide Active Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Hey, thanks for your interest! CastleAbra is actually being made by my good buddy and his development company: CastleAbra Studios. I'm creating the music for it, and the game will be published under Facepuncher Worldwide. I'm told the game should be finished in a couple of months. Also that "Prince" is actually the Wizard's brother-in-law, but "creepy" is a fair description.

14. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Looks like they put some new screen shots up for Escape@How Can I?. I think they changed the name too, because I don't remember there being an @ in there before.

15. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    I downloaded this while it was free and I can't believe the misrepresentation of the description. It is absolutely nothing like the screen shots. Just a box where you have to avoid touching things. Not an adventure game in any way shape or form

16. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Wow. Have you reported it (or at least posted a nasty review)?

17. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Me and everyone else. I think it was Paul who noticed that the screenshots were from Antrim Escape. Don't know if there has been a mix up with the screenshots or if the developer is intentionally trying to deceive purchasers. Either way I hope Apple sort it out sooner rather than later

18. mrsleny

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Thanks so much! Just got my promo code.

19. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    I'd love to take credit, but it wasn't me. Escape games are not my cup of tea.

Regardless, I hope it is resolved soon.

20. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA