Asteroid 2012 3D

Mark Muller
Asteroid 2012 - The original arcade shoot em up (shmup) returns in 3D! Get ready for some insane blaster action with ast…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Asteroid 2012 - The original arcade shoot em up (shmup) returns in 3D! Get ready for some insane blaster action with asteroids, meteors and aliens everywhere around you! The old school arcade classic shmup has been reinvented for the 21st century. Asteroid 2012 shakes down the old Atari classic and catapults it into deep space - delivering wave after wave of asteroids and aliens. If you ever wanted to be a pilot flying an X-Wing this is as close as it gets! Now with primary lasers that can be powered up to do more and more damage and multiple secondary lasers - destroying those asteroids was never like this! Forget the old vector graphics of yesteryear and enjoy a full 3D shmup experience on your phone or tablet! Take control of your spaceship with virtual controls or your accelerometer! Asteroid 2012 now contains upgradeable lasers, secondary lasers, bombs, multiple arenas accessible through portals, multiple enemy aliens, atmospheric lighting FX, a brand new UI and now Online High-Scores - Compete to be the best in this retro shoot em up and watch out for the occasional bullet hell bosses... Got a problem? Email me on [email protected] rather than leave negative comments - please :) AppScore said "If you loved playing Asteroid as a youngster then you’ll love this adaptation. The graphics and sounds really add to the eerie feeling of the game and the simple controls will definitely keep you gripped for hours." 9/10 148Apps said "Sometimes I don’t want deep. Sometimes I just want a shmup to blow crap up. And I can think of worse outlets than this." 4/5 User Reviews --------------------- "The future of Asteroid games is here with this well constructed shmup game, the graphics and sound are fantastic and the controls work well with my iPad 2. A must have for asteroid fans" "This is simply stunning - I love it! The graphics are amazing and the gameplay rulez! Some people will love this for the nosalgia of the old coin-op classic, others will love it just cuz it's so freaking awesome!" "Graphics are great, UI is really cool and the giro control is nice and responsive making it a pleasure to play. All the good points from the original with a modern overhaul and major improvements." "This game ROCKS! No pun intended. I've been waiting for a great game like this. Similar to X-wing and the genre. Other space sims dont have anything on this." "Neo Retro. Simplistic in nature - this game scratches that retro itch in a way that doesn't make me feel old! Pew pew laser laser!" TAGS:: space, aliens, shooter, shoot em up, asteroids, arcade, classic, scifi, alien, shump, all your base Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/mspacemedia
Information
Seller:Mark Muller
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Sep 01, 2011
Updated:Jan 07, 2013
Version:2.7.5
Size:48.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal