Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. MaLiesa

MaLiesa Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    Yeah! I got my little love dragon, Very cute! I love this dragon

2. evol

evol Member

Jul 6, 2011
    What did you breed to get the love dragon?

3. hookedat40

hookedat40 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    silly girl! we already are friends and you have sent me a gem lately!
    schnizler is my GC ID! (not that I would turn away any gems sent my way!) Sorry if I was being sneaky and having a different name on the forum...when I joined I didn't know it would be valuable to be the same. I like the idea of having a girly habitat...though pink does looks nice with green...and if it was a plant habitat the love dragons could hang with the flowers...

4. hookedat40

Oct 19, 2011
    My girls named ours Sparkles and LoveBug! They are soo cute.

5. MaLiesa

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    #2285 MaLiesa, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    The lightning 13 and flower 12, however I don't think the levels matter with this one because I just bred another with level fours.

6. hookedat40

Oct 19, 2011
    Too funny...OK I'll hang on...mostly because now I have many DV GC friends! And I would like to try to get my dragons by breeding them. I did break down and buy my second Bone Dragon back in Oct. At this point I would be happy to get a second Blue Fire or second Moon or second Rainbow or second Panlong!

7. hookedat40

Oct 19, 2011
    Lightning Lvl 10 and Flower Lvl 10 in that order

8. Dmdaily10

Dmdaily10 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Oh, and you made fun of me for naming my Panalong dragons "Peter" and "Pan"!

Love it. : - ))

9. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I did? :confused:

10. MaLiesa

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    @girlpower, did you get my response message? I'm not sure I did it right.

11. Dmdaily10

Dmdaily10 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    You agreed with my self presumptive assessment that the names were cheesey. You replied to a post of mine a few weeks ago.

Sorry, I guess my sarcastic nature doesn't fit well on this blog. I'll sign off for good. Good luck to everyone!

12. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #2292 girlpower, Feb 4, 2012
    Oopsy

Oh heck, sorry hooked....I actually did go back through my GC friends ID's first before I posted this for that very reason...I had a niggly feeling, and it's really hard to remember when GC ID and forum names don't match once your friends list starts to grow....well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :p
    You are due for another gem in 2-3 days....sounds like forever away doesn't it?

Maybe we could start a thread where those of you that have different GC and forum names could contribute.
    Would be a great reference for some of us that obviously need it..cough :confused:

I actually thought the plant habitat would look the best too, but hard to keep up the coin collecting in this, but hanging with the flowers would be perfecto! :D

13. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #2293 girlpower, Feb 4, 2012
    Ouch I didn't mean to offend :(
    I just couldnt remember is all....hence the confused moticon.
    But happy for you to pay me back, if in good fun :eek:

Edit..... I needed to find the post you were referring to cause I don't recall trying to make fun of you
    I guess this is the post you are referring to?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dmdaily10
    Got my Pan dragon egg just this morning. Mud and Blazing in the epic. As soon as he hatches I'm naming him Peter...as in Peter Pan.

Okay, okay...I get one really bad joke per day right?

Oh, and by the way, sometimes in the morning I will wait for my girlfriend to wake up and head downstairs. I pretend I'm still asleep, but after she leaves I spend 15 minutes or so attending to my dragons. That's my confession.
    Woo hoo, well done, I seem to get mostly lavas or blazing drags, must breed a new muddie, that might help with both Panlong and another Thorn, oh I mean sandstorm.

Hehe, yeah one bad joke done and dusted
    LOL, I wonder if BFS spies read this forum, think they used to....don't you all
    think they would get a good laugh at our confessions???
    Pretending to sleep is a good strategy, we can all preen ideas from each other to perfect the art of “super sneakies"
    End Quote:

To be honest, I was just agreeing with your question about being allowed to make one bad joke per day rather than the content of the joke itself.
    Sorry if you misunderstood my intentions

14. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yes lovely, I did and I accepted :D

15. evol

evol Member

Jul 6, 2011
    I'm confused I've breed the level 10 lighting with my level 12 flower 5 times already and it still won't give me the love dragon

16. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I did get it witH lIgHting and flower but what works for one does not work for all.There are other combos on here I think one is storm and flower.You just have to keep trying.Good Luck

17. icrit041905

icrit041905 Active Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Is it just me? Or is anyone else having a panlong breeding problem -_- its been well awhile and i havent got one yet

18. Livinglogan

Livinglogan New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Love

I got my love using firefly and flower. :p

19. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    DV Valentines?

Still can't get that Love dragon! Also can't seem to get any love in time for Valentines.:( Oh well.

Might have to resort to gems. I don't need them for Frostfire,now that I bred one. I also have the EBI/EBC and 5000 gems for a rainbowbwillntake too long. I can almost buy two as well! But if I bought two, that would likely deprive me of one of them for my Valentine......

Well there's my bad joke! I'm not that addicted to DV. But still, it would be interesting if love sprung up through DV, and the two lovers named their love dragons after each other! Hey, I should write a novel about this......

Ok, so maybe I went over the bad joke limit, but that's ok, right?

Post if you have a Love Dragon named after a boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancé, husband, wife, partner etc.

20. AndyPandy26

AndyPandy26 Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Courier
    Wigan, UK
    I named my flower after my partner. Partly because its cute and partly because it has an angry fire breathing side to it.