Win $15 iTunes Voucher For Beta Testing Dustbin Dash!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Blue Jungle Studios, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Sign in up, waiting...

2. Blue Jungle Studios

Blue Jungle Studios Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2012
    Making Games :-)
    Right guys, Build is now available! Extend the competition for another week due to the issues!

If you have any issues PM or inform us via this thread!

If people are still interested competition will run until 5th August

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Ok here's what I got from the game

1)As an endless runner in a sea of endless runners, I think you don't have an "it" factor in the game that will give people a reason to even want to try the game. I keep asking myself what in this game makes me want to replay it
    2) I was having crash issues not to mention there's a lot of loading to get from one point to the next in this game
    3) your characters have no character I mean what sets them apart? plus there expensive and I can't get to the shop unless I'm at the main menu
    4) explain what each perk does I see stuff and I'll just avoid it thinking it's another obstacle

4. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I am logged in, already had a account, just waiting for a reply or a build cant wait to test!

5. Blue Jungle Studios

Dec 30, 2012
    @dreadnok - Thanks for the response, did you manage to fill out the questionnaire?

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I finally got it uploaded as i had to keep refilling it and resending while getting an error message Im Sure the problem was on my end, I should have PM you my thoughts on the beta so I apologize if my response seemed a bit harsh as it was not intend to bash the game

7. Blue Jungle Studios

Dec 30, 2012
    Appreciate that! All thoughts are welcome! We don't expect everyone to love the game - hence with your feedback we can make improvements before launching :)

8. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    1.I was having crash issues too after Loading screen (not everytime, but when I long time stay in main menu and then pressing the Play button).

2. Can you make the Store window a bit larger because some buttons are too small. For example buttons "Single use" and "Upgrades". and if you make it larger all your upgrades will show up in a single window and you dont need the red arrow anymore (check the screenshot below)

3. Add some sound effects when the character collects cans. Because when I'm playing I don't have sense that I collecting something :)

4. I think it will be better if you add markings of the road

5. Also you need to change the life scale, because it makes me confuse how many lifes I have and how many I have spent. You can just make simple 3 hearts or whatever you want. It will be simple and clear.

6. You can also add some more interesting stuff in upgrades such as jetpack or something.

I have also filled up questionnaire

Attached Files:

9. Blue Jungle Studios

Dec 30, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback and questionnaire @armoko! If your yet to have a build - please PM us!

10. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Pm was sent yesterday hmm maybe I was not accepted, well looks neat was worth checking out ill await to see it in the store.

11. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Maybe late to the party but I tenaciously applied anyway.

12. Blue Jungle Studios

Dec 30, 2012
    Not too late - 1 day left, creating new build now you should get email shortly

13. attyvh

attyvh New Member

Aug 6, 2013
    In. Waiting for a build.

14. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    I have updated a build and now the game doesn't work on my iphone 5.

15. Blue Jungle Studios

Dec 30, 2012
    Hey guys were just fixing the crashing issus with the game - alot of people have applied and test but not given feedback if you are having issues with the gameplay please PM us same goes if you have not got a build yet

16. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Just signed...been awhile since I tested...glad to see the usual crew here...

17. Zer0suM

Zer0suM Member

May 16, 2012
    I signed up!

18. rainbowllama

rainbowllama Member

May 9, 2013
    Signed up and installed the certificate. Now I'm just waiting for the test build