Pew Pew Land II-The Ultimate Tower Defense Game by Mobile Force is FREE ($2.99->Free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by lukeyang, Mar 13, 2012.

1. lukeyang

lukeyang Well-Known Member

#1 lukeyang, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    To celebrate Pew Pew Land II just hits 100k downloads...
    Pew Pew Land II - The Ultimate Tower Defense Game by Mobile Force NOW FREE!

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Force/348849002615

Pew Pew Land II iPhone AppStore link ($2.99->Free):
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pew-pew-land-ii-the-ultimate/id477929031?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Pew Pew Land II iPad AppStore link ($2.99->Free):
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-pew-pew-land-ii-hd-the-ultimate/id493779058?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YouTube HD Gameplay Demo:

Description:
    █ Important Notice: All levels tested and passed without any in-app purchase items. Thanks Habakuk from Touch Arcade's suggestion.

Whimsical defense action just got better than ever! Download Pew Pew Land II & start planning, blasting, & defending your way to victory through one vibrant cartoon level after another! An explosion of color & action, defense gaming has never been more addicting!

Pew Pew Land II is the follow-up to Pew Pew Land, the critical and commercial smash hit that re-imagined the TD gaming genre on iOS. This game builds upon its predecessor in almost every way while still remaining true to the Pew Pew spirit that endeared legions of gamers to the original.

Pew Pew Land II includes defense gameplay modes, Arcade and Endless:

•Arcade mode is nothing short of a strategic odyssey across five whimsical worlds and one hundred challenging levels where gamers will have to use skill, wit, and nerves of steel to push past onwards from battlefield after another, defeating dangerous bosses, and hunting down ultimate mobile gaming glory!

•Endless mode is exactly what it sounds like. An endless war of attrition that pits players against endless waves of increasingly more dangerous enemies, testing them to see how long they can last against the siege before being defeated!

Compete against yourself, your friends, or a global online community!

Pew Pew Land II offers more than simple offline single player gaming. The game is integrated with Game Center, where players from all over the world can compete for achievements and high scores via interactive online leaderboards.

A well rounded gaming package, Pew Pew Land II includes a detailed help manual and concise tutorials that ensure even the most novice player will find the game accessible and easy to learn/ With smooth gameplay, enhanced colorful graphics, and downright addicting gameplay, Pew Pew Land II might just be the last TD game you’ll ever need!

Features:
    •Two gaming modes: Arcade & Endless.
    •100 Challenging levels spread across 5 in-game worlds!
    •Diverse Boss level battles!
    •4 difficulty settings to accommodate any level of player.
    •14 unique unlockable weapons and 5 special abilities to dominate foes with!
    •Interactive leaderboards and unlockable achievements via integration with Game Center
    •Fast-paced, responsive gameplay and player controls.
    •Compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch retina display.
    •Supports iOS multi-tasking capabilities.
    •Fully integrated with Facebook.
    •Use personal iPod/iPhone BGMs during while playing.
    •In-depth game manual and gameplay tutorial available for novice players.

Screen Capture:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mobile Force:
    http://sites.google.com/site/mforcetw/

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Force/348849002615

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Omg! I didn't buy this when it came out because I thought I was sick of TD games but after playing te first few levels its changed my mind, this is the best TD game I've played in a long time. The graphics alone are fantastic.

3. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

What about the tons of "In-App Purchases" for real money? Why aren't they mentioned in the long app description with only one single word? There are lots of questions to answer, p. e.: Can you finish the game (on nightmare difficulty) without them?

BTW the game was $.99 for most of the time and climbed up to 2.99 just some days ago…

Attached Files:

• pp.png
      pp.png
      File size:
      15.1 KB
      Views:
  4. lukeyang

Yes, all levels tested and passed w/o any in-app purchase items.

5. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm confused, there are 3 versions of this in the iPhone app store. 2 of them have a 'free' on their icon but are priced at $2.99 and there is the plain icon one that is free. Is the one that just went free not the full game? :confused:

6. lukeyang

7. Habakuk

#7 Habakuk, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    Good to know. So now, PPLII is recommended.

I really don't understand this: Why don't you mention that very important (and esp. for td games with their balanced challenges, essential) info in the main app description? I don't even start such a game without knowing if I can finish a level without additional (IAP) skills and lots of customers are doing the same. They simply SKIP a game when they find IAPs and don't know that in the first place.

Anyway: Thanks for the freebie!

8. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    only the iphone version? :(

9. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    #9 smes3817, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Played this a bit today and this is one of the defense games i appreciate. Very well done. And if the devs say its been tested that you can finish it without IAP, I'll say this is one pretty well thought out design.

11. lukeyang

Thanks for the suggestion. The description revised:

█ Important Notice: All levels tested and passed without any in-app purchase items. Thanks Habakuk from Touch Arcade's suggestion.

12. lukeyang

All lite versions have been remove from sales. Thanks for reminding!

13. Habakuk

Perfect! Well done. All devs—offering IAPs in their games—should take this as an example. Thanks again!

14. lukeyang

Still free, will soon restore the price.

15. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Any idea why are some of the volcano stage locked?

16. mikkel1977

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Any helps on the following stages will be appreciated (Nightmare Mode):

Lost Desert: 17, 19, 20
    Angry Volcano: 1

Also, as my earlier post, Angry Volcano Stages 5 and above are locked. Any idea how to unlock these? I had already completed Arcade mode for all the stages and get and "S" rating for every stage except the stages mentioned above.

17. lukeyang

18. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    Oooooooooh Weeeeeeeee!

19. mikkel1977

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Level 85 is unlocked, but level 86 and above are still locked... Why!?!?

20. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    better than the first one! wow