Pen & Ink: A Watercolor Notebook *IPAD* (FULL Version IAP + All IAPS) $7.99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Mar 16, 2014.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #1 mrbiggles, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    IAP FULL VERSION Everything + All IAPS FREE

Lite version to Full Version Everything is an IAP, download, install, & unlock free!

Multi-Language and Requires IPAD IOS 5.1.1 or later!

To Redeem IAPs: Swipe right on the tools (pencils, brushes, etc) at the bottom, then click a blank tool slot and then you can click the redeem everything option. - Thanks BTG-XCELL

All FREE IAPS
    -Full Version
    -Everything
    -Pro Tools
    -Art Markers
    -Pencils
    -Ink Wash (Asian Art)

http://www.steppingstonemobile.com/Stepping_Stone_Software_LLC/Pen_%26_Ink.html

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id579934598?mt=8

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Like this app going Free, you can support the Dev :) be leaving a Great Review and if you have the funds buy there other app "Graphite: Pencil Sketching and Tracing" for $3 or if your on a tight budget get it when it goes on sale for $1 again!

Graphite: Pencil Sketching and Tracing https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id560594699?mt=8

2. BTG-XCELL

BTG-XCELL Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Was confused on how to redeem for a couple of minutes, but eventually figured it out.

To redeem free IAPs, swipe right on the tools (pencils, brushes, etc) at the bottom, then click a blank tool slot and then you can click the redeem everything option.

3. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    thanks forgot to add that ;)

4. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #4 Coldar, Mar 16, 2014
    Wow, a really nice app. I can think of a few uses for this. Would've missed it, glad to see it posted.

Add: I needed to download each iap to get it free (they have a small dollar sign prior).

5. BTG-XCELL

BTG-XCELL Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    You didn't have an Unlock Everything option above each IAP tool pack? That's what I used.

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #6 Coldar, Mar 16, 2014
    (edit) No, never seen that I just tapped on the dollar signs which said I'd be paying $0.00, either way its all there.:)

7. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#7 Anotherkellydown, Mar 16, 2014
    Awesome! The possibilities for painting, drawing or whatever you can create are endless! My first art app and it's free. I made some pretty cool stuff just messing around for a few minutes. Coolest thing I've seen on the forum. Thanks mrbiggles and the app dev! Anyone who has any interest in art whatsoever should download this!

I used the unlock everything option as well.

8. mysw1

mysw1 Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Thank you!

9. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up :)

10. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Ok I'm doing something wrong, I have no tools option, only a screwdriver and a compass type icon, I've tried going through all options and there's no where that I can see an option to change tools never mind buy any.

11. Duckster

Duckster Active Member

May 30, 2012
    Anyone that loves to do any kind of art on their mobile device should definitely pick this up. This is my go to app for drawing and has been on my ipad since it came out and you can configure your own tool bar. 5 stars in my book.

12. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I figured it out, didn't realise that you had to touch the eyeball from the compass type icon to get tools to show.

13. Hawkeye67

Hawkeye67 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    I got to where is says Unlock Everthing $0.00. I click that and it straightaway asks for my iTunes password. Is that how IAPs are bought? I was sure you would see a confirmation of price from Apple.
    I mean a rogue app could write $0, but in reality charge you $100!

14. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I had the same "problem".

Yes. Exactly.

There will be a confirmation AFTER you typed in your password. A tiny bit confusing, yes, but it works. It should inform you before you type. This has been often criticized and I think Apple is working on that.

Good finding mrbiggles! Thanks! And thanks to the devs of course. IAP sales are hard to find.

Highly recommended!

15. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Is it available for world wide? Because I saw the regular price and it's not free. :confused:

16. mage01

mage01 New Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Thank you! What a fantastic app.

17. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    It was free in the uk.

18. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Agree with Habakuk reply - Yes... It will give you a confirm before you click buy for $0 free.

But always check what it says before you confirm, because it could show $0 as the Everything IAP but when you see the popup confirm to buy for $0 it will show the true price - in which you can still cancel. Sometime this happens if the app is changing back to the original price.

19. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #19 mrbiggles, Mar 16, 2014
    If you like this app for free you can support the dev

Like this app going Free, you can support the Dev :) be leaving a Great Review and if you have the funds buy there other app "Graphite: Pencil Sketching and Tracing" for $3 or if your on a tight budget get it when it goes on sale for $1 again!

Graphite: Pencil Sketching and Tracing https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id560594699?mt=8

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

20. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Unlock the app thank to the dev