iPad Station Stop - One touch endless train sim (testflight beta available)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dll, Oct 15, 2015.

1. dll

dll New Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Game designer
    Sydney, Australia
    #1 dll, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Hey everyone, first time posting here - well first time releasing an iPhone game, I guess! I stumbled upon these forums after trying to figure out some of the Land Sliders' mysteries, and I must say it seems like a great and supportive community.

Station Stop
    Collect trains, deliver passengers, make friends, break records!

Station Stop is a simple, one touch endless train sim built around quick and accessible gameplay with a lighthearted vibe.

I'm planning to release Station Stop in the next month or so and thought I'd post here to see if there's any interest in joining the testflight beta. I'm looking for general feedback on the game, information on performance across various devices, and of course suggestions about new passenger types or any trains people would love to see!

I've tried to make something enjoyable to everyone, this is reflected by the whimsical art style and lack of adult themes, as well as a very gentle approach to failure, and my attempts at allowing players to enjoy the game how they want, whether it be achieving highscores, collecting and growing their trains or trying to figure out how to unlock and deliver the various passenger types.

If you'd like to keep up to date, feel free to follow the Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I'm new to this so I'm definitely open for input on best practices, but if you'd like to join the beta (available now) please send your email address to [email protected], visit the website where you can also sign up, post in the forums below or private message me here!

Thanks a lot everyone, and please let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. leothelion96

leothelion96 Active Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Singapore
    Can't wait to test it

3. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Oh wow I need this :eek:

4. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    This game is better than I expected guys! Try it out, there are some bugs but it's a beta, so yeah.. xd

5. dll

dll New Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Game designer
    Sydney, Australia
    I just wanted to give a quick thank you to anyone here who has played the game and given me feedback, the reception has been really great and it's awesome to have so many new testers!