TrainStation - The Game on Rails (Pixel Federation)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by R3v, Dec 21, 2012.

1. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    #1 R3v, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

Game title: TrainStation
    Developer: PIXEL FEDERATION

The best online railway management simulation and the most successfull train game on Facebook is arriving to iOS and Android devices (both phones and tablets) in 2013. TrainStation takes you through the history of railways from the age of wild west and steam to the-state-of-the-art trains and future maglev concepts.

You will transport people, letters and materials, fulfil contracts and manage stations. The game is loaded with more than 500 real locomotives and wagons. Build your own unique station thanks to various themes, buildings and decorations. For more screenshots, exclusive updates and a special bonus, click here.

[​IMG]

2. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    #2 R3v, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    Two more screenshots availaible:

[​IMG]

3. Barracuda

Barracuda New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    You're game looks decent. Just tried it on Facebook, however the new graphics here looks much more cool. I love trains :) How many players do you have?

4. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    Thanks mate. Over 5 million people already played our game and currently we have almost 200k daily active players.

5. Ramalochan

Ramalochan New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Hi,

I am eagerly waiting for the game to be announced for iOS devices. Can I know when is this going to happen......