Universal Space Breaker (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by _Max_, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hello.
    So, I gave the game some play time.
    Here are my impressions/experiences:

PROS:
    Colorful
    Takes your mind off other things
    No glitches
    Music keeps you in the fast pace mode needed for playing
    Fun game
    Unique in the match game genre
    There are goals to reach throughout the game

CONS:
    Needs a better tutorial (explanations follow)
    Ends too quickly
    Definitely too hard for kids (this might not matter)

The tutorial was completely understandable. I just think it needs a little more. When I first started playing, I understood (from the tut) that I needed to match the colors. What became frustrating, was I didn't understand that there had to be an open path for the colts to match. I believe that the tut should somehow explain this.

I do understand having the fast and hard pace of the game. But, I really think you should have a slower version. If it's almost impossible to play for a certain amount of time, players will,give up and not come back. I don't think it would be boring at all. Otherwise, the match game genre would not have survived this long. Personally, I would
    Over the option of slow or fast. It would be like have a cup of coffee in the morning to wake up and a cup of cocoa at night to relax.depending on how I'm feeling would be what makes me choose slow or fast.

When it ends so quickly, I think the game should restart faster. Here I am in the ,zone, playing real fast and then all of a sudden, I have to slow down and wait. Very uncomfortable.

Overall, it's a great game. I like that it's different then all the other match games out there.

Well... I think that.s it for now. I hope I was helpful at least a little bit.
    Good luck to you!

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    That's an awesome review Lavender, would improve alot for our game.

About the Tutorial, we will consider to change it for more detail.

We also hear alot of suggestion, review from our TA beta tester about slow or fast pace. Some new players, most of them couldn't pass 30 points but some skilled player got even more than 200 points. Pace have pushed very high at the start but almost not change much at lately. If you acquainted with fast pace then it's not a problem for you to enjoy.

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

The game is set to be release by April - 24! Thank you everyone for helping it to be better day by day!

Antony

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012