Anyone else running outta disk space on their iphone/ipod touch??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by beetle004, Sep 1, 2009.

1. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Have over 150 games/apps installed on my iphone 3g.Now with all great games coming out i am running outta space on my iphone:mad::mad: Can't delete these games to make way for new ones since haven't finished most of them.So for now i have to keep deleting songs on my 8gb model to make space for new apps:(:(.

Wish i had purchased a 16 gb model but at that time thought even an 8gb one would be more than enough.had no idea such amazing games would keep coming with regular frequency:(:( Damn i regret buying an 8gb model.Next year will buy a 64 gb iphone 4g:D

2. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    you cant be that interesting in that many apps..... there has to be some you dont like

3. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I have 153 apps on mine and thats after constantly deleting, but unfortunately I'm also constantly buying.

Lucky for me I have a 32gb iPod :p ;)

4. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    WTF?
    Among You!
    Same! What I would do if I Didn't have my iPod Touch 32gb 2g I don't know :D

5. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    On September 9 we could get a 64gb one. Or for those on a budget, hopefully the new 32gb would be the cost of the current 16gb. Or perhaps add 50 bucks at most. And we could also take advantage of the "3GS only" high quality games. I can't wait. :)

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I have more HDD space than I can use with only 11 pages of apps. I don't see much of a problem, that's 160 games on there at any one time... why would I EVER need more than 160 games available to play? The rest are stored safely on my PC, after a while I switch a few around, just as I do with MP3s... it's not an issue.

7. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I made the mistake of getting only an 8gb last year. Now that I can have more than 11 pages on my un-jailbroken iPhone, I'm out of room for all the games and utilities that I want to keep in view. I'm at 27 pages now and only <14mb space left.

8. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I have had this problem since like January.

My problem on a 16gb iPod isnt really the space, unless I want to whack a movie on.. then I have to delete some games.
    My problem is the page limit as I am constantly full and have to delete a game everytime I want to buy a new one. Which is almost daily