iPad GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bomber, Dec 14, 2009.

1. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    x-x
    Actually there is quite a lot of movement, player count is stable and a lot of new stuff is coming soon :)

2. Healy

Healy Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Graphic Artist for Various Games
    NJ
    kinda mad its been about a month since i sent my transfer inquiry and still no reply

3. Healy

Healy Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Graphic Artist for Various Games
    NJ
    I'm bothered by Graal right now because it's been about a month since I sent my transfer inquiry for my old account to be placed on my new iPod and i still havent gotten a reply back...

4. votago

votago Active Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Perhaps you should go visit graalians.com

5. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    the reason this thread isn't nearly as active as it used to be is because of the fansite graalians.com

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Was watching the most viewed threads on iPhone & iPod Touch games and saw this, how's the game now? Since it's MMO, is it active still?

7. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    More hats? I'll pass. I only played this to apply for an administration position but I was way too young for it then, I had lots to learn. I'm now proudly a server owner for two Left 4 Dead servers with custom coding and one Minecraft server with Bukkit and my own plugins. But I shouldn't be bragging as you make way much more money and are more successful. It was pretty fun at first, until godzilla and those doom guys left.

Pretty nice when you make money out of this. I got $120 so far since two weeks ago via donations towards special attributes to be unlocked.. I might go into server hosting business one day maybe (as like a hobby?).

GL Bomber I know this game will be successful, it's not really for me to play anymore. Godzilla where are you!? lol.

8. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    At evening there are more than 1500 players on GraalOnline Classic (at the same time), and around 1200 players on GraalOnline Era. The game is more about community and not leveling.

9. XeroPlus

XeroPlus Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    Agh. I'd like to try to get back into iGraal, but it's so hard as everyone I knew quit, and I get bored of sitting on a tower for hours just to get known. If a new iGraal serer ever gets released, I may start playing that server, but with a new identity... I doubt that will happen, though.

10. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    There will be a new server in the near future :D

11. Skillmaster19

Dec 9, 2010
    #17311 Skillmaster19, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    Are you referring to another server of Classic iPhone like the Facebook server, or a whole new server with different content like Zone?

also the game is just as active as It was a year ago. 1000-1600 players online at average and Era grew a lot

12. XeroPlus

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    Era is fun. It requires more skill and... Gralat grinding... I like digging shells more than bombing grass though, as it pays more. I do hate how many of the weapons you have to play events for...

13. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Yes like Zone :D

14. votago

votago Active Member

Sep 7, 2009
    One little suggest that would help out with the turtle could be if it had the ability to go in water. Yes

15. yoko

yoko Member

Apr 17, 2012
    if you're not careful, you can become addicted.. (my money..$$)
    but it's a little bit difficult to control for me.

16. XeroPlus

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    New town! :D First one since Deadwood... If only I'd AFK'd when I had the chance. I only have 357 hours and it isn't going to help much. DX

17. Skillmaster19

Dec 9, 2010
    What good does afking do? It ruins your battery(have to constantly charge). And it makes people think you are addicted. It can also add another meaningless connection to the server. No new online time limited places since 2k zone over a year ago.

18. XeroPlus

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    My battery was ruined a few months after I started playing Graal. D: Oh well. I wish I had hours just so I could do almost anything that involves other people that have actual experience with Graal. Want to talk to somebody? Nope. They don't talk to 'noobs'. Want to join a good guild? Nope. You need 1,000 hours and 10,000 kills.

They just don't understand the fun of recruiting 24 new players and taking over a fortress with your newbie army.

19. Cat612

Cat612 Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Era iPhone Player Relations
    California
    So, slightly off-topic but there is a TouchArcade app for the iPhone/ iPod Touch now!

http://appshopper.com/link/toucharcade-the-best-new-games

20. Lia05

Lia05 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    hii

I MISS THIS THREAD xD. It changed so much. No one rarely comes on here. Graal changed a lot too, but I guess for the better. I really like all the Yorktown updates especially the Pyrat quest. It gives players another way to earn money than farming.

Actually, a lot of players don't mind making new friends 0:. If you stay positive and social, I'm sure you'll meet a lot of new friends on the server. I met a lot of new, nice, and fun players from helping at towers and I honestly don't think of them any different from the 1k+ hour players. And, most active tower guilds kick players for room daily. If you want to stay apart of their family, you can always join their ally guilds :].