Master Bass Angler: Fishing [Beta]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by breban1, Dec 2, 2016.

1. breban1

breban1 Well-Known Member

#1 breban1, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Hi TouchArcade!

My name is Brian from Gold Helm games, here to introduce our very first game in development - Master Bass Angler.

Official Links:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Official Website

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What is it?
    Master Bass Angler is an exciting new fishing game that includes features never before seen in a mobile fishing game. It's easy to learn, with an arcade-like feel that will keep you catching bass and wanting more.

PvP Fishing Battles
    Compete in Head-to-Head PvP Battles against other players and show them who the REAL angler is.

Daily Fishing Tournaments
    Every day brings a new fishing tournament. Compete against players from around the world for in-game prizes!

Action Based game
    Unlike other fishing games, Master Bass has a ton of action, hard-hitting music, and sound effects that will keep you energized throughout play.

Talent Tree
    As you progress through the game, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your fishing talents! Become a "Reel Expert", a "Wise Fisherman", or a "Master Angler", the choice is yours! There many talents to upgrade, which ones will you choose?

There are tons of features that aren't listed here, but I think letting you try them out is the best way for you to see them in action.

We are now taking applications for the Master Bass Angler Beta test!

Play Master Bass Angler:
    iOS players, please Submit Your Details Here so we can send TestFlight details.
    Android players, Download Here for the Open Beta.

Thanks for looking, Bass On!
    Brian

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This is ok, I guess, but I don't know--nothing special. I don't like swiping up to hook a fish, and the reeling in when the fish starts taking line feels weird. I deleted it already.

3. breban1

breban1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback!

I haven't heard the fight feeling weird before, but then again I haven't received a ton of feedback yet either.

I'm trying to be a little different than most of the fishing games out there, mainly moving away from being simulation like. 1000lbs of bass in a day is possible (big and small). It is more of an action-arcade game than a simulation.

On the swiping: You should only have to swipe up to cast, not set the hook, maybe I need to adjust the tutorial?

Thanks again,
    Brian