How many iPhone games have you ACTUALLY completed?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by diffusion8r, Jun 1, 2010.

1. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    I have loads of games, some long, most short, but even the long ones I haven't had time to complete or had an urge to complete.

Except one. Phoenix Wright.

You can tell that story based it was made on another console because it has been only the second game on any console ever where the story has been so exciting, amazing and involving and regardless of whetehr the gameplay is good, which it is for Wright, the story is just worth it.

Best game on iPhone, only game I've completed. Now to check eBay for Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice and the Edgey one.

2. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Chaos Rings with the first couple.

3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I've got absolutely loads of games, completed a small proportion of them. I just keep buying new stuff and forgetting to complete the last set of games.

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, I've completed the DS version of Phoenix Wright, but I'm going through the iPhone version right now.

As for other games I've beaten:

Resident Evil Degeneration
    TNA Wrestling

I can't think of anything else right now...

5. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I have 400+ games and many of them require hours of dedication to finish.

Obviously I haven't finished many of them. Ones which stand out are the 1112 games and most of Gameloft's games which keep me interested until the end.

Phoenix Wright sounds alright. Thinking about picking it up

6. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    NOVA, Space Miner, Gangstar, and that is it. All the other games I'm stuck at a hard part and I'm too frustrated to keep trying

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Rogue Planet & Horror racing :)

8. deadcobain

deadcobain Member

Apr 23, 2010
    i have more than 600 apps for my iphone and i think i just finished maybe 5 or 6 games. i don't know exactly which were, but the true is that i can't stop from buying games. They are so cheap and so fun. I buy them and play until i get tired of it.

9. canadu

canadu Member

Jan 27, 2010
    I am not ALONE!!! I just bought Splinter Cell and Zombie Infection this past weekend and haven't even played either. With over 500 Apps, I guess the best part is buying them. I hate to admit this here but the #1 played game on my iPhone is DoodleJump:D

10. Pepi

Pepi Active Member

Nov 6, 2009
    broken sword and beneath a steel sky (finishing p. wright atm), the only games that dont bore me after 10 min, all the other games i just delete after some play time, most due the dull and boring gameplay after some minutes

11. sticktron

sticktron Well-Known Member

See we are addicted to buying and collecting Apps more than actually playing them, lol. I've gone through hundreds of games but only finished a dozen or so.

I finish the Time Management games usually, and I'm almost finished Zombie Infection. Space Ore Bust was amazing and I finished that also.

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Hmmm, definitely not many recently. Since I have a 8gb iPod, yet am an appjunkie, games are either hit or miss for me. The 'miss' ones ares instantly deleted. I think the only games I've completed recently would be:

-gangstar (bought in?..October? Took 3 days last week to beat)
    -zombie infection (a few hours, best gameloft game)
    -NYZ (no difficulty on normal mode sadly, don't feel like replaying)
    -Castle of Magic (got this..a year and some ago..took less than three hours)

but hmm, yeah I've been playing dinosmash and armada online lately..lalala, and tiny snipets of my other few hundred games (or just 40 of them at least).

I think I'll play some GTA and zenonia 2 next, finally finished the second mission in CTW lmfao..

Most addicted to game back then:
    -zenonia (7-8 playthroughs lalala...the second is such a bummer)

13. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I spend a lot of time playing just rts too..so I'm not sure how I can beat them..

14. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    Hmm... (looks at games on my ipod)

The only ones I have finished are- Daredevil Dave, Red Conquest, Space Miner, Zenonia 2, wolfenstein RPG, Hills and Rivers Remain and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

15. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Is zenonia 2 worth finishing? Lol you finished hills and rivers remain?! Wow that was like the boringest 'rpg' I have ever played. Red conquest was excellent, no ones ever online though. Wolf rpg was all about stringing yourself like a heroine addict lmao. About to replay space miner since now you can get to level 7! Bought Phoenix wright today heheh. Don't know about daredevil Dave though..

16. Akhilpo

Akhilpo Well-Known Member

I find Chaos ring very boring. I dont find a reason to play that game. I dont understand what others find so great in that.

17. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    LOL yeah I have a weird taste in games sometimes (Hills and Rivers Remains), zenonia 2... well at first I loved that game just enough to beat it (and make a profile on gamevils website) but the ending seriously jareted me off. And I hope you enjoy Phoenix Wright as much as I did :D.

18. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hmm, many games, not so many finished. :eek:

Azkend, Undercroft, Underworlds, Trundle (but then they updated it and I haven't finished the new world yet... ;)) There are a few puzzle games that I finished and deleted and can't remember the names of.

19. jacksoncombs

jacksoncombs Well-Known Member

the new fast and furious, resident evil 4, mega man 2

20. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    74 games. All the way through to the end credits :)