The Marbians & The Marbians HD - Full Game --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, Nov 5, 2011.

1. iND

iND Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    #1 iND, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011

The Marbians - Full Game

★★★ 500.000 DOWNLOADS! 500.000 PEOPLE ADDICTED TO SAVING THE MARBIANS CAN'T BE WRONG! ★★★

The Marbians have cr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★★★ 500.000 DOWNLOADS! 500.000 PEOPLE ADDICTED TO SAVING THE MARBIANS CAN'T BE WRONG! ★★★

The Marbians have crash landed in Roswell New Mexico and need your help to get them home in this retro, marble-themed puzzler. Fling and Flick the marble-encased aliens through 72 puzzling levels to get them back to their UFOs and on their way home!

Winner of "The PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD" at the Danish App awards 2011!

Kotaku – Gaming App of the Day – “Simple physics and jet-age design get you home in The Marbians... Very much worth a try...”

Mobile Game Buzz – 9/10 – “May well be the next mega hit in mobile gaming...”

148Apps – 4,5/5 - ”The Marbians has all the hallmarks of another classic iOS title: It’s vibrant, fun, addicting, adorable and a buck...”

Gamezebo – 4/5 – “The Marbians is a wonderful little title for the iPhone. It's full of charm and fun, and the puzzles are delightfully challenging...”

The Marbians is a physics-based marbles game where players will send Marbians careening off walls and around obstacles to collect moon rocks, rack up points and bonuses, and reach their UFO homes. Smack your Marbian off walls at high speed for more points, collect all the moon rocks you can, and see your alien friends safely home! Post your high scores and trophies to your Facebook page, and check the global rankings for each level to see how you stack up with the rest of the marble-flinging world.

Be sure to visit the Marbians Facebook fan page for tips, tricks, and rankings - www.facebook.com/themarbians
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Family, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 24, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The Marbians HD - Full Game

The Marbians have cr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

The Marbians have crash landed in Roswell New Mexico and need your help to get them home in this retro, marble-themed puzzler. Fling and Flick the marble-encased aliens through 72 puzzling levels to get them back to their UFOs and on their way home!

Winner of "The PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD" at the Danish App awards 2011!

Kotaku – Gaming App of the Day – “Simple physics and jet-age design get you home in The Marbians... Very much worth a try...”

Mobile Game Buzz – 9/10 – “May well be the next mega hit in mobile gaming...”

148Apps – 4,5/5 - ”The Marbians has all the hallmarks of another classic iOS title: It’s vibrant, fun, addicting, adorable and a buck...”

Gamezebo – 4/5 – “The Marbians is a wonderful little title for the iPhone. It's full of charm and fun, and the puzzles are delightfully challenging...”

The Marbians is a physics-based marbles game where players will send Marbians careening off walls and around obstacles to collect moon rocks, rack up points and bonuses, and reach their UFO homes. Smack your Marbian off walls at high speed for more points, collect all the moon rocks you can, and see your alien friends safely home! Post your high scores and trophies to your Facebook page, and check the global rankings for each level to see how you stack up with the rest of the marble-flinging world.

Be sure to visit the Marbians Facebook fan page for tips, tricks, and rankings - www.facebook.com/themarbians
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Family, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 23, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    purchased at full price (well, a buck!)...had fun with this one, only a bit frustrating in certain levels: but you will succeed at the end :D download it!

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #3 syntheticvoid, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
    still says 99 cents...

**edit**

nevermind... clicked it again and it said free... oO

4. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    hmm... game froze on the 3rd level for me...

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Have to check this one out. Kind of weird that the HD version is actually smaller in file size than the non-HD. Not that either are that big.

6. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    uh? once or many times? I've finished it last summer and it worked perfectly for me (if I remember well :p).
    Please try to close wi-fi or reinstall the game. Maybe the devs have not updated it to make it compatible with last iOS :confused:

7. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I've got iOS 4.3.3... and yeah, it ran fine after freezing that first time.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    It's actually quite a fun game. Thanks for the freebie. A competent physics puzzler.

9. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Other than getting all three marbles on each level, is there anything else to collect? I noticed that some levels have a rocket (for example, level seven), but I could not get to it, so was wondering if it was just background art or something else?