EXPERT Spriter Wanted

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DonnieM, Aug 23, 2012.

1. DonnieM

DonnieM New Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Im begining a little project myself. Im looking for a EXPERT spriter someone who can draw a nice background and a nice # and question HUD. Can draw icons and logos is very important.

It's a brilliant little concept. Im sure you have heard of the Moron Test and the Stupid test. Well that's all nice and stuff, but it's time for a new theme. People love those types of games because they love accomplishing things, it's addicting.

My thing is programming. Though this game is easy to program it's just point and click. And I already know how to Market this game here. The culture theme of this game has a huge following.

This new theme for the puzzle genre will have 28 levels very easy thing to do.(look at the IMPOSSIBLE TEST they used the same background and HUD on every question)
    The 28 levels will test four of your different cognitive functions.(i already have this detailed out)
    All of this has to do in relation to the theme of the game.
    I am 20yrs old and live in fla.

If you are the type of person interested, write me a PM with a couple links to your artwork, or icons or even logos you've created. Or a nice little concept of a question HUD for the game.
    If you can make the Artwork happen I can make the MARKETING happen(SALES). Well split earnings down 50/50. I got the game engine to make it happen.

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Sorry, wrong thread. Might want to put this in "developer services and trade".

Best of luck!