am i crazy

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Themagictouch, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    #1 Themagictouch, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
    so i have decided not to pick up shrek kart because i got nfsu and i decided not to get brothers in arms because i have COD zombies and not blades of fury because it looks like it would only keep my interest for maybe 10 mins still debating nfl 10 though. am i stupid for making these assumptions or just jump the gun and go for them or what?

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    You're not crazy.

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    dont do nfl 2010, its not worth it in my opinion. But you should pick up some games like minisquadron, or warfare incorporated. You're not crazy unless you miss out on ALL of these sales

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Sort of but only because theyre only $.99. If you already have MC Sandstorm then its not that big of a deal I think its better than BIA.

I dont have Shrek Kart yet but its on my list of potantial buys before tomorrow

5. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Blades Of Fury is nice. I do not really recommend the other 2. For a racing game, NFSU and/or Real Racing will do.

6. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    believe me i picked up warfare inc as soon as appshopper sent me a price drop alert to my email lol instant buy. and i got minisquardron, just i don't know about those gameloft games

7. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    you should get blades

8. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Ok, NFSU is better than Shrek as far as I can tell, Brothers in Arms, while a great, great game, is just not as good as COD. If you want a good campaign though, get that one. Blades of Fury is just awesome. It held my attention for quite some time. At the current price, it's a steal. I don't see why you shouldn't get it. So while you're jumping the gun a bit, take some time and watch some vids and reviews. You have all weekend.

9. tonyunreal

tonyunreal Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Guys he meant he didn't get them because he thought gameloft is bad.

I would assume OP never played any of their games on cellphones. Gameloft games beat almost every cellphone developer out there(except for popcap, maybe), yes they ARE copycats, but there are also original ideas in their games, and more importantly they implemented them pretty well.

So far I found gameloft titles on iPhone platform to be very impressive in quality, maybe not all of them are good, that's why you should check out the other players' reviews before buying. I've got Rogue Planet(i know gameloft is just the publisher), Bubble Bash, Brain Challange 2, Block Breaker Deluxe 2, Dungeon Hunter, Gangstar, Modern Combat Sandstorm, Blades of Fury, Shrek Karting and they all turned out to be pretty cool. The only game I don't like is Asphalt 5, I really don't know why so many people like it, the game got very bad and blurry graphics and the framerate sucks. But I would still rate Gameloft to be the best developer/publisher company on the iPhone gaming platform, EA definitely is way ahead of a lot of large gaming companies but many of their titles are not that well made, and they are all overpriced.

BTW I would consider Need for Speed Undercover and Shrek Karting to be in different genres if you ask me, and so far no racing game can beat NFSU unless you want more realistic controls or multiplayer(in this case I would recommend Real Racing).

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    You're crazy even considering most of those.