Tehra: Dark Warrior and Daisy Mae

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by uSICu, Feb 20, 2010.

1. uSICu

uSICu Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Construction
    Oklahoma
    Now that Daisy Mae has been pulled, and Apple is threatening more, what do you think will happen to Tehra? I've been considering buying it, but I was going to wait until the end of the month. However, this new "No Sexuality of any kind" thing has me worried. Sure, she only in a thong or something, but with Apple's App Store track record I'm beginning to think that the end of the month may be too late, and I've been looking for a good God Of War clone. Any thoughts?

2. Eduku

Eduku Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    London
    There is also Arodius, with its oh so slightly suggestive art. I would probably wait, since it is only one game that's been pulled, but if another game gets pulled for the same reason, I'd say get it.

3. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Why did Apple pick on daisy mae's alien buffet? If you ask me, there are literally hundreds of apps that should be pulled before i would even consider pulling daisy mae.

Just do a search for "boobs", "sexy" or "nude" on itunes appstore and you'll know what i mean.

Bad move Apple, it makes people think that Bill Gates is actually smarter than Steve Jobs. Oh wait, Bill actually has the SAT score to back it up. Maybe pissed off devs will now jump ship onto MS's upcoming new platform and store?

4. SarcasticGamer

SarcasticGamer Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    NYC
    Maybe apple's true target market are those under 12. That's why we have parental control Apple, to allow us to regulate our own content! I think apple should take down Safari as well, I can view boobs and much more on the iphone's safari!