Can anyone list a good Space Action Rpg game on the touch?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Delusionaltool, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    I love galaxy on fire3d but thats more colony wars style, im lookin for something more along the lines of Star Control 2... Exploring planets, fighting alien races in ship battles , different ships etc....

Is there anything like that on the system?

2. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    #2 zztfox, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  3. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
  4. iball

iball Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
  5. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Anyone need help with this game?

I know it is really confusing from the start, but would love to see more people playing this game!

6. xPEACEMAKERx

xPEACEMAKERx Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    I was doing some app shopping and just stumbled across Flatspace yesterday and bought it. It took me a bit to figure out exactly what was going on, but I'm starting to get it. I've learned that saving before every jump is very important. You never know what type of environment you may jump into. :eek:

Is there a quick way to make money at the start?

I'm running a mercenary and am more like a taxi/delivery service right now. And at the rate they're nickel and diming me, it's going to take a very long time before I can even think of upgrading my ship, which I desperately need.

7. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Warpgate will be the best when it comes out...

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  9. nooobynick

nooobynick Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Galaxy on fire

10. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Directed to xPEACEMAKERx's question:

You can start out as a scavanger, which gives the tractor beam as an alternate weapon.

From there find asteroids, shoot them to the smallest size with your machine gun, switch to the tractor beam, target the pieces, and pull them into your ship.

Presto, free cargo ranging from cheap rock fragments to expensive ores, all free and ready to sell!

You can also buy the tractor beam (forgot its name but like I said Scavangers start with it) for other jobs that do not start with it.

11. V_Kain

V_Kain Active Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Designer and Writer
    East Coast, USA
    I can definitely recommend Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, which was just released a few hours ago. There's a nice big info thread/trailer right over here!